♥In Heaven We Meet♥

A/N: This is the second part to 'Come Back...Please' Enjoy ^-^

One Year Later…
“Hold on (name)! Don’t you dare close your eyes damn it!!” naruto yelled holding (name) over his shoulder, naruto and (name) were assigned to a S-rank mission since they were both anbu, (name) was healing naruto but ended up wounded by there enemies. She had taken a blade to the chest close to her heart it would seem but it didn’t stop the amount of blood she was losing.

Way before there enemy attacked her, the two were attacked by a gang of other ninja’s naruto and (name) gave it there all. Though they were able to escape they were still wounded with blood spilling through there wounds. When the two had decide to catch there breath (name) decide to heal naruto even though she was injured far more worse than naruto.

When the blade had stabbed (name) naruto quickly got on his feet and defended (name) getting away just barely with her over his shoulder. “Don’t worry (name) tsunade baa-chan will heal you, just stay awake!” naruto yelled once more feeling the slow beat of her heart which took a few seconds to beat again.

Naruto gritted his teeth if (name) died he would be breaking his promise to sasuke, while leaping from tree to tree he closed his blue eyes thinking back on the memory.

‘Sasuke laid on his death bed(hospital bed) looking up at his best friend “naruto I...I have a f-favor...to ask you” sasuke breathed out “anything you want teme” naruto cried tears coming to his eyes. Sasuke smirked just a little “heh dobe” he chuckled weakly, naruto smiled at the nickname for the first for he knew that would be the last time his raven friend ever called him that.

“What’s the favor?” naruto asked “take care...of (name) when i-i’m gone...make sure she lives a...happy life...with you...be there for her…” he spoke. Naruto’s eyes widen twice there size. He made his hands into a fist “why-why me?!” he asked under his breath “you were going to marry her weren’t you?! So why-why me?!” he called out in frustration. “Because your my...best friend...I know you’ll...make (name) happy...in my absence”

Naruto looked away his eyes starting to water once more “sasuke I can-”  “please…” sasuke begged. Naruto looked up at the raven that was the first time he ever heard sasuke beg for something. Looking down having his blonde locks fall over his face naruto nodded his head slowly “I promise I’ll take good care of her, Sasuke” he spoke looking back up.

Sasuke smiled some laying back in his bed ‘Now I know when I’m in the other world there will be someone making my (name) happy so she won’t suffer’ sasuke thought looking at his heart monitor’
---

“Nar-Naruto” (name) spoke slowly gaining the blondes attention “I want you...t-to take me…t-too’s sasuke’s...g-grave” naruto’s blue eyes widen “what are you trying to say exactly (name)?” he asked holding her tighter “I-I’m going t-to die soon...naru-naruto I wanna...die by sasu-sasuke’s side” she smiled a little blood running down the side of her mouth.

“(Name) I-”  “please naruto...as my l-last request” she pleaded, naruto stopped in his tracks jumping down from the tree and now standing in front of the gates of konoha. “If this what you truly want, if this will make you happy (name) I’ll do it” (name) nodded her head slowly closing her eyes. “Naruto place me d-down” she whispered.

“What?! Are you crazy you’re too weak to walk!” he whispered/yelled “with what little  energy...I have I can manage” naruto shook his head walking into the village “naruto what are you doing?”  “I’ll walk you there it’s the least I can do for you (name)” he smiled walking over to the private uchiha clan cemetery “think you can walk from here?” he asked setting her down on her feet lightly. (Name) simply nodded placing her hand over the wound of the blade she limped over to sasuke grave stone.

She smiled seeing the white lily flower she had left before she ever went on the mission “sasu-sasuke it seems...I’ll be joining y-you soon” she looked up some seeing the setting sun. Her fingers traced over the graved in letters over his tombstone. Looking down some she saw the ring glimmer under the sunrays “I kept telling my-myself one day...we would be...re-reunited”.

Her (eye color) eyes widen as a intense pain rushed all throughout her body, gripping at her heart she coughed up a big amount of blood having it hit the white lily flower. Her teary (eye color) eyes went to a light shade of (eye color) turning dull her head dropped as her body hit the floor.

It was clear yet slightly foggy with whitish clouds (name) looked down at her hands seeing how the size change. Then it hit her not only was she dead but she was in her genin form. Looking around her surroundings all she saw in the far distance was a huge cherry blossom tree. Feeling drawn towards it she made her way over to the huge tree the closer she got the closer everything became clear, underneath the tree stood a raven about her younger selves age and a few inches taller than her.

The raven turned around a smirk coming to his flawless pale face “sasuke!” she gasped running towards him. His arms wrapped around hers as he twirled her in a small circle “welcome back, (name)” he smiled looking into her (eye color) eyes as she stared back into his onyx ones. She smiled, her finger lacing together with his “it’s good to be with you again sasuke” she whispered her eyes closed a smile never leaving her face.

Sasuke smiled back before a chuckle escaped his lips “leave to you to keep someone waiting (name) I guess up here not everything changes” he spoke you laughed punching his shoulder playfully “I would have came sooner if it weren’t for naruto...he-he looked after me even when the others wouldn’t, when I was so broken I-I  almost-” knowing exactly what she was about to say sasuke kissed (name) hushing her words.

“It’s ok now,were together again” he smiled taking her hand once more “lets go to our new home” he spoke pulling her closer to him. “Ya’know sasuke…” (name) began walking deeper and deeper into the whitish clouds with her raven lover “that cherry blossom tree was were we first met” she finished. Sasuke nodded thinking back on the memory “yeah it was, wasn’t it”.

As there figures grew farther from the cherry blossom tree, there forms changed as well from being in there teens back into adults disappearing into the heavens living happily above the clouds.

Naruto who had saw (name)’s lifeless body knew she went into the next life happily, then something caught his eye right as he was about to leave. He saw the spot of blood (name) must have coughed up onto the lily, suddenly turn red her crimson blood painting the pure once innocent flower the deep color of blood her blood. Shaking his head side to side a small smile coming to his whiskered face he left the cemetery.

The winds blew cherry blossom petals past him, naruto turned towards the petals watching them blow into the skies before going up high above towards the clouds. “Hm. Those two no matter how far there apart for how long they seem to make it back to each other for all I know heaven and hell couldn’t separate them, there love was pure but soon died and painted a crimson red(1)” he thought out aloud before going home.

A/N: Thanks for reading you guys I hope you liked it ^-^

1- There love was pure and inconet when they were young but soon fell into a cure love painted crimson red saying sasuke death he put a huge toll on both of them changing the love they shared since they were separated. Kinda hard for me to explain sometimes my feelings are so overpowering yet I can’t type it, ya know

P.S. In case you wanted to know what (name)-chan was going to say before sasuke kissed her was that she was thinking of killing herself that was until naruto showed her the light so he could fulfill his promise to sasuke-kun not only that but he wanted to help (name)-chan as well ^-^

P.S.S I suggest that you guys read this one from my Quotev account since it has all these wonderful songs that make this one-shot better if you need the link feel free to ask me