♥I'm Home♥

‘ “You sure I can’t go with you I’m a jounin I can help” [Name] spoke holding onto Sasuke’s wrist “I know you can [Name] your a skilled ninja, but you're also pregnant if something was to happen to are unborn child or even you I don’t know what I’ll do, don’t worry I’ll be back soon, promise” Sasuke smiled at his wife before sharing one last passionate kiss “love you” [Name] called out watching her husband walk out the house’

*Back To Present*

‘That was two weeks ago...Sasuke where are you? Please be ok.’ [Name] thought sitting up from her hour long nap which she took to calm her down but it only brought back up the whole reason why she was worrying. Sasuke was called down by lady Tsunade to help fight in the fourth shinobi war along side her, naruto and the others.

As much as you wanted to help your friends in battle you simply couldn’t due to being pregnant even if it didn’t show on the outside it would be to risky and Sasuke wasn’t taking any chances he didn’t want anything to happen to either of you(the unborn child).

Meanwhile back on the battlefield Sasuke did his best to stay alive they were all fighting against Madara and Obito not to mention the 10 tails which was hard to attack with it moving fast enough to dodge there attacks. Sasuke panted blood dripping from his left eye which was closed.

“Enough Sasuke you're using up to much chakra” Naruto spoke walking over to him his yellow like flames swaying he was in tailed beast mode doing everything he could. “It’s fine we have to win this right...I’m not giving up...yet” he panted forcing his other eye open  activating the eternal mangekyō sharingan once more.

Focusing on his hand signs he looked up at the two uchiha’s “betrayed the uchiha clan...making mere puppets out of everyone...DIE!!” the young raven shouted making a dragon sign. The dark sky roared to life as thunder went off in random directions before a thundering blue dragon came down appearing from the sky.

Not only did Sasuke have the eternal mangekyō sharingan on but also his susanoo sheild as well now using them both took up a lot of chakra even more with him using the kirin jutsu. Madara and Obito looked up the fierce dragon getting ready to perform a jutsu to block it but to there luck it quickly vanished. Sasuke dropped to his knees panting holding his hand up his left eye which kept weeping the tears of blood.

“SASUKE!!” Naruto, Tsunade and Sakura all yelled trying to help him “I- I’m fine stay back…” the raven shouted pushing the three away standing back on his feet his shield slowly disappeared from around his body. He was badly beaten but he knew he couldn’t give up ever since he came back to konoha to be with you he made a vow a promise that he would not only protect his home village but you as well.

By letting the enemy win it would be giving up the peaceful life they all once had he wanted to bring that peace back to everyone and not just for them but for you and his child. He dreamed of it plenty of times a new stage in the ninja world with no war everyone would be equal there would be no need to fight anymore...if only it was true.

“Sai you gotta fly Sasuke back to the village Sakura I want you to companie him heal him as much as you can once at the village I want you to bring him to shizune then come back here got it” Tsunade stated “Hai” the two said in unison picking the raven up holding him over there shoulders. (A/N: Ok I know Tsunade wasn’t in this battle but I couldn’t help but place her in sorry if that annoys any of you v.v gomen *bows* )