♥Movie Night♥

“Ah sasuke-kun there you are” (name) called hugging her best friend’s arm “ugh (name) I already told you to stop calling me that” he groaned. “What do you mean sasuke-kun~” she chirped dragging out the kun part like his fan girls would do. Sasuke’s eyebrow twitched in annoyance “(name) I’m only friends with you because you’re not annoying if you’re going to be like them then go elsewhere” he spoke jerking her arm from his.

“Your so mean sasuke, geez I never get to have my fun” the (hair color) haired girl spoke pouting at her childhood friend. Sasuke smirked “if you’re going to call me sasuke-kun…” he shivered at the name before regaining his calm composure “then I get to call you (name)-chan~” he purred turning around smirking evilly at her.

(Name) gasped before making her hands into tight fists “that’s playing dirty sasuke, you know I can’t stand that name” she growled throwing weak punches at his back only making him chuckle. “Oh but (name) it’s only fair isn’t it? I thought you were one for fairness” he faked a pout trying to sound innocent and hurt.

(Name) made a “tsk” sound punching harder on the raven’s back “ah~(name) if you could just move a little downwards that would be perfect~” he spoke playfully “I’m not your personally massager” she spoke stopping her punches. He sighed putting his hands in his pockets “well so much for a free massage, I was really looking forward to it (name)” he said calmly with his eyes closed.

“W-well if it’s just you sas-sasuke I don’t m-mind” you spoke a blush coming to your (skin color) cheeks as you looked away staring at your feet as if they were more interesting. “Oi! Acting like this all of a sudden, what’s with you?” he asked placing his hand on the top of your head. “C’mon we’ll be late” with that he took hold of your wrist and pulled you along with him to class.

“Oi sasuke wait” you called out tripping over your own two feet trying to catch up to his quick speed. The two sat on the opposite of the room taking notes, every once in a while did (name) steal a glance at sasuke. ‘Sasuke..what is it-what is it that you’re always thinking about...when I asked you that day...what we’re you thinking about? Was there someone else? After all these years we spent together I-I still can’t read you I-’  “Miss (Surname) what is the square root of 286?” the teacher called pulling you out of your thoughts.

Snapping back into reality (name) saw that everyone’s eyes were on her even sasuke, her face went red like a tomato turning away quickly she shook her head looking down. “Hmph that’s what I thought maybe if you pay attention instead of daydreaming of Uchiha Sasuke you would know the answer” her sensei spoke narrowing his eyes at the (eye color) eyed girl before going back to his lesson. (Name) covered her face with her hands hearing the whispers of many talk about her. Sasuke eye’s never left (name)’s figure until there sensei began talking once more, smirking with his eyes closed “hm” he faced the front of the room once more.
---
~After School~
One by one people came into (name)’s house finding a seat in the family room they all gathered around the flat screen TV.
Sitting in the middle was (name) on her right was naruto,hinata,sakura and lee on her left was kiba and akamaru. Putting in the movie and turning off the lights everyone watched the trailers as that was playing sasuke walked passed the huge group a soda can in his hand.

“C’mon sasuke come watch with us” (name) whispered doing her best to forget about the embarrassing moment in class. Sasuke shook his head and kept walking that was until he saw kiba put his arm around (name)’s shoulder glaring at the brunette he kept walking letting a sigh escape his lips he sat in the kitchen watching the movie from afar while keeping his eyes on kiba.

The more they got into the movie the more sasuke got irritated little by little he saw kiba dropping hints to (name) even if she was oblivious to them sasuke saw clear as day, kiba liked HIS (name)! Right as a kiss scene showed (name) saw all her friends making out, naruto with hinata and sakura with lee everyone in her group of friends had someone well almost everyone. Kiba, Sasuke and of course her they were the only three that wasn’t with someone.

Kiba coming out the bathroom saw (name) sitting alone while everyone else was locking faces. Pulling out a breath fresher he sprayed his mouth before smirking walking over to the lonely (hair color) haired girl. “Ya’know (name) you’re not the only one that’s single” he spoke wiggling his eyebrows. “Eh what do you mean?” (name) asked blushing some luckily it was dark so no one saw “(name) you’re a smart girl, I’m sure you know what I mean” he whispered leaning in closer to her face.

Crushing his soda can sasuke stood up he couldn’t let this disgusting act go on any further! Walking over to the two of them, sasuke pulled kiba up by his collar giving him a death glare before looking down at you narrowing his eyes. He pushed kiba away and pulled you up and began pulling you away from everyone else.

“Sasuke! Sasuke let go!” you whispered/yelled trying to pull your wrist away from him, his grip tightened around your thin wrist as he gritted his teeth. Pushing you up against a wall sasuke held your hands down tight by your side “don’t let him flirt with you so easily” he hissed staring into your (eye color) eyes. “What are you talking about?” you asked “you’re so obilvious you know that you never see what’s going on in front of you until someone points it out!” he shouted in frustration.

“As if you could talk!” she shouted back “excuse me?!” sasuke hissed turning around to face her. “I didn’t stutter! You’re oblivious to sasuke! Remember that day!! I told you about my feelings and you -you acted as if you knew nothing!! You’re so cr-cruel” (name) cried out tears rolling down her cheeks.

Sasuke’s eyes widen in shock “(name) don’t cry” he whispered reaching out to touch her cheek, wiping away the tears she had shed. “You don’t know how much it hurt me when I saw you with other people as if-as if what I told you was never spoken in the first place, how many times I had to fake acting as if everything was ok between us I-I just-” not letting (name) finish sasuke cupped his hands on (name)’s face his onyx eyes stared deep into her watery (eye color) ones.

Leaning in closer to (name)’s face sasuke pressed his lips upon her’s closing the small distance that was once there. Sasuke and (Name)’s eyes both closed shut letting there minds shut and have there hearts speak for them through there lips, wrapping his arm around her waist sasuke pulled (name) closer to him.

(Name)’s hands ended up in raven locks messing with the soft spikes as her arms were wrapped around his neck. When the time came for oxygen the two pulled away, sasuke’s forehead rested lightly on (name)’s both panting lightly into each other’s faces. “(Name) the truth was...on that day I really liked you too...I just wasn’t sure of my feelings until a few months ago but even then...I let my ego get in the way from telling you thinking you...would just come to me...like back then” he spoke before kissing her cheek.

(Name) who was in shock for a moment of the sudden confess smiled before hugging the young raven. “Sasuke” she sighed happily resting her head on his chest her warm smile never leaving her face. Sasuke wrapped his arms around (name) hugging her back ‘(name)...I’ll never leave your side’ .

-Love Mayumi-chan