♥Thunderstorm♥

The loud sound of thunder cracked shaking the large house slightly (name) woke up her (eye color) eyes widen in fear. “Sasuke-kun the storm…” she whispered to her sleeping husband “wake up sasuke-kun the lights are…” she paused once the room went pitch black noting that the power had gone out because of the storm.

“(Name) go back to bed” sasuke groaned rolling over on his back “I can’t. I don’t want to be in the total darkness…” she whispered (name) hated the dark it wasn’t because she was scared it wasn’t because she thought monster came out in the dark it was because it made her think back to the time sasuke left the village and (name) was left alone in the dark she couldn’t find her way out.

‘I don’t like this...even the lights from the village are dark’ she thought gripping tightly to the covers. Sasuke looked over at (name) he could see the pain and scared look on her face because of his special eyes. “It makes me remember things I want to forget. The war… The people I couldn’t save and when you were gone sasuke-kun” she spoke.

“Tch...hold on a moment then” he spoke shifting around in bed until he was right by her side. (Name) couldn’t see so she had no idea that sasuke was right by her side “sasuke-kun, where are you...going?” she called out looking around in the dark for her raven lover.

Soon a small light appeared in the pitch night (name)’s eyes widen when she saw what the light was. It was sasuke hand his lightning jutsu ‘it’s just like that time...No!’she screamed in her mind the image of when sasuke almost tired to kill her right after sakura. She could never forget that face it wasn’t the sasuke she knew and loved as a child but a different sasuke there was no love in his eyes only hate all he lusted for back then was power more and more power.

(Name) looked at sasuke again more closely ‘sasuke-kun is different now’ she thought softly seeing the love in his eyes this time. The love he only felt with her the love he only had with her she could see it in his eyes. This was her sasuke the sasuke she grew up with and later had fallen in love with a deep love though they may had fallen deep into the darkness at one point, they didn’t stop loving each other it was just in the bottom of there hearts.

Now here they are married and living together sasuke had came home he had brought (name) out of the darkness he had pushed her into. Just like how she had pulled him out of his own darkness many times though sasuke’s reason for being alone and having hatred in his dark state was because he was blind. He was blind by pure vengeance.

“I think I can handle being your flashlight, (name)...” he began wrapping his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer to him. (Name) blushed looking down some “I’ll keep this up until we can find candles” he finished. (Name) smiled looking at her husband with awe tears threatening to slip through her (eye color) eyes.

‘Sasuke-kun found light in his darkness(1)...And I’m so glad because...’ she looked at sasuke smiling “sasuke-kun, I’m glad to have you here. Thanks to you I’ll be okay” she happily spoke. ‘...Because, He has always been my light’. Sasuke raised a brow at (name) not understanding quite exactly what she meant.

“(Name), A regular ‘thank you’ is enough don’t you think…?” he asked tilting his head to the side.  (Name) giggled shaking her head side to side “a simple ‘thank you’ wouldn’t be enough to tell you what I feel” she spoke kissing his cheek before laying back down closing her eyes. Sasuke sighed turning off his jutsu and staring down at his wife ‘I’ll never get you sometimes (name)’ he thought laying down beside her pulling her close to him. “But I do love you” he whispered lowly.

A/N: I hope you guys liked this one-shot
1- How she became sasuke’s light leading him out of his own darkness

-Love Mayumi-chan