♥We'll Be Happy♥

[Name] and Sasuke have dated in the past when they were around the age of 15, soon enough Sasuke decide to leave the village in search of power it took 3 years to bring him back thanks to the help of team kakashi. Here you both were now age 18 and jounin, lady tsunade and most of the villagers didn’t expect Sasuke’s return willing so under order of the 5th hokage he was sent to be watched by top level shinobi’s. He could still do mission and meet with everyone once in a while but he was under strict watch at all times.

It was late, the street lamps were on the sound of night animals and rain filled the surrounding area. [Name] walked on the cold road her red umbrella shielding her from the harsh rain as her foot steps echoed in a splash sound. She had just got done with her mission and was heading home. As her house came into view of her [Eye Color] eyes so did a figure, a familiar person she had longed for.

His raven haired spiked as his head was down resting on his knees, for they were pulled up to his chest. “Sasuke-kun…” she whispered loud enough for him to hear, he looked up his onyx eyes staring deep into her [Eye Color] orbs. ‘He looks...sad’ she thought staring right back at him not minding his demanding gaze for he was searching for an answer in her eyes, a answer only she knew the truth too.

“ You're here…” she smiled softly at the raven haired man it’s been busy for the two shinobi's leading them not to seeing everyone and each other as much. “Sorry for making you wait” she bent down now in the same position as the raven. Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the [Hair Color] haired female grabbing her wrist harshly pulling her into a warm embrace.

Her umbrella fell from her hands as he hugged her tight but she paid no heed to the object. Her breath hitched at first as words barely escaped her lips “...Sa-”  “what’s wrong…” he cut her off burying his face in the crook of her neck his onyx eyes holding nothing but pain. “Why have you been keeping this to yourself all this time…!?” he asked holding back the slightest bit of anger that grew from within him.

“...But aren’t I an annoyance to you, Sasuke-kun…?” her words came off soft but it didn’t hide the sadness in her voice. For she was hurting as well, ever since Sasuke came back he did push her away calling her a ‘burden’ or ‘an annoyance’.  “But a child...my child” he whispered as a flash of lightning went off “yea that’s why…” she cried in agony burying her face in his shirt.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN “THAT’S WHY”!!” he yelled in anger and disbelief her [Eye Color] orbs snapped opened looking up at the young uchiha. Pulling her away from him,resting his hands on her shoulder as she stared into her eyes “...do...do you really not trust me that much as you used to?” he whispered his black bangs covering his onyx eyes. Her face changed from sadness to shock “n-no...that’s not” she paused biting her lower lip trying to hold back her tears.

“The fact is i’m a criminal who left the village and you had to carry everything alone and I had no idea at all” his tone changed to soft and settled not moving his gaze away from her. He had found out that the dear woman he loved, the one he had pushed away for unknown reason was pregnant with his child and he had no idea of it until today.

[Name]’s gaze softened as she continued to stare into his onyx eyes, she had put on a fake smile for too long even towards Sasuke. Now here they were in the night while it rained, face to face. Sasuke had looked into her eyes long enough to tell she was faking and hurting and now they both knew the pain they had caused each other. “But I want to stay by your side i’m probably not good enough for you but…” he paused reaching for her hand.

Her eyes began to water listening to the words that came out his mouth “I want to marry you” he whispered squeezing her petite hand softly. “I want to have children with you I have money saved from missions I’ll go ask your parents for permission we’ll definitely be happy” he told her standing up pulling her up with him there hands were interlocked as rain poured over them.

She looked down tears streaming down her [Skin Color] cheeks Sasuke eyes widen when he took notice to her tears. “[Na]-[Name]...” he whispered looking down at her “ah i’m sorry no, it’s just i’m so happy…” she whispered wiping her tears from her eyes with her hand, Sasuke pulled her into another embrace stroking her [Hair Color] hair. “I promise we’ll be happy” he whispered in her ear before lifting her chin up with his hand.

“Trust me” was the last thing he said before pressing his lips upon her’s [Name] wrapped her arms around his neck as Sasuke had wrapped his hand around her waist pulling her closer to him. The two kissed in sync under the moonlight for the rain had came to a quiet stop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not take any of my idea for a I may use them to make a story later. I don't own any of the naruto characters nor do I own you but I own my ideas ^-^