4. Sister advice

Katakuri woke up the next morning with no real emotions to express. He had stayed up all night trying to get his emotions in order. He didn't know if he should be angry, sad, frustrated, hopeless. He didn't know if he was overacting or not he had never experienced all these emotions at once before, it was becoming tiring and a real headache. Either way he just gave up all together he wast going to keep letting his feelings get hurt. He wanted happiness of course he did, its something he always wished for but he couldn't achieve it if the woman he had feelings for didn't even understand he is interested. He spent his days how he always did carrying out his duties, enjoying his mid day snack, what wasn't normal is that Pudding had been following him all day. He knew she was there the whole time, its not like she tried to hide it anyway but he didn't realize why that he was being followed by his little sister. He had gotten tiered of ignoring her, couldn't she tell he wanted to be alone. He hadn't acknowledge anyone today and yet here she was always a step behind him. He really should have stopped this when he found her sitting outside his mochi house. "Pudding what do you want, leave me be" Pudding was quiet for a moment Katakuri had thought she had gotten the message and was going to finally leave him alone. "Did you have fun on your date yesterday" Katakuri stopped in his tracks not making any sudden movements, his voice caught in the back of his throat. He couldn't believe it he was so careless, he knew none of his siblings would be out that night. Though his excitement literally made him forget about the one sister who runs a business in the damn city. He turned around swiftly grabbing pudding and walking quickly to her room. He was glad no one was in the halls, he would hate to have to explain why he was carrying his sister in such a manner. As he got to her door he entered and locked the doors behind them. He looked around to see if her homies were around but when he saw nothing he quickly glared at pudding ready to do anything he had to to keep her mouth shut. Of course he would never hurt his sister but he had to be sure that she will not tell a soul about what she had seen. "Pudding i assume you saw me with a woman and followed me am i correct" Pudding nodded her head not even denying it. "And you followed me why" "I just wanted to see what you were up to besides i didn't even follow you that long i just saw you at the crepe stand with her." Katakuri was surprised he didn't notice her, but then again he had been out of it that day, he wasn't focused like he usually was. That was bad not only did this woman make his chest pound, but she also makes him lose his focus. "So is she your girlfriend" "No" Katakuri swiftly headed for the door ready to end the conversation, not even threatening her like he intended to in the first place. "You know if you like her i could give you some advice" Katakuri turned to her giving her a hard glare, he did not see the point of why pudding would give him advice, he knew that there had to be more to it than what she was offering. His sister was very sweet but only when she wanted to be, he knew she was a great actor and only put up the overly good girl act as a front to others. They might have been siblings but Pudding was a mystery to him, the two made very little contact with each other it was basically no contact at all. And yet he knew how sinister she could be when she revealed herself. "Why would you help me, what is it that you want" Pudding walked over to her giant window looking out over sweet city. She could faintly see her younger siblings playing outside without a care in the world. "I want you to be my big brother" Katakuri looked confused at this, what was she getting at they were already siblings so how could he even do what she had asked. " We are already siblings Pudding, i don't understand what you are asking for" "All my life i had been hiding my true self from others, when i was younger i was always bullied no one ever truly accepted me for who i was even my own mother belittled me for how i looked"
"Do you know why I am the way that I am, brother"

Flashback

"Pudding your my kid and all but that third eye of yours is creepy grow out your bangs" "Yes mama"  Pudding looked up at her mother refusing to shed tears, she wouldn't let big mom see her cry it would only make things worse.