34.Back to square one 🍋

Guys I'm sooooooo sorry it's been to long. I hate to keep you all waiting. But good news I got a part time job and I made a A on my English paper (go me) anywho I got a new chapter here with a lemon somebody in the last chapter said we needed smut , if your into that great I work hard on these lemons lol  if your not I'm sorry 😭 on with the story. Remember to comment and vote you guys honestly don't know how much I love seeing your comments

You moved from under the blanket fort and saw Katakuri and your least favorite brothers of his standing at the door. The atmosphere was tense and you didn't know what was going on, but whatever it was it couldn't be good.

"Wanna tell me why you pranked me after we agreed to be civil!"

"Excuse me? I've been here the whole day"

"BULLSHIT!"

"Mont-d-Or, ill handle this just leave before this gets anymore heated, there is no need for a fight."

"Fine!"

The two brothers walked out giving you both complete privacy once again.
Katakuri looked at you and sighed he walked towards you but kept his glare on you the whole time. You were contemplating backing away but that would just make you look guilty so you stood your ground.

"Did you do it and be honest"

"No, I was here the whole time waiting for you while you went for the blankets"

"(Y/n) I'm serious I get jokes but still-"

"Katakuri I promise you I didn't do it"

Katakuri's eyes softened he nodded and joined you to sit on the bed. Honestly, it kind of hurt a little bit that he kind of suspected you. You had apologized and actually had fun with them at the beach so why would you do something like this. I guess none of his siblings really did have faith in you or atleast that much to think you wouldn't prank them.

"Katakuri?"

"Yes?"

"Please don't fall back into your old ways. I know you love me and your family but please don't choose a side. Honestly I don't think I could stay with you through that again."

Katakuri put his hand on your cheek softly rubbing patterns on it with his thumb.

"I would never put you through that again, and I promise I will believe in you, I know your not that kind of person."

"Thank you"

You gave him a soft kiss on the cheek staring into his eyes. You thoughts moved to how you were so lucky to have a handsome man like Katakuri. Those eyes, as corny as it sounds you could get lost in them. You saw Katakuri looking at you with a smug grin on his face.

"So it's been a while"

"A while? For what?"

"Do I need to get the doughnut again for a demonstration?"

"The doughnut?.......You are so nasty"

"Let me show you how nasty I am"

"Please don't make this into some cheesy porn scene script"

The both of you laughed until Katakuri stopped to look at you with a serious expression.

🍋
Katakuri grabbed your face pulling you to him, his tongue slipped into your mouth, and began fully exploring it. You offered up no resistance and instead allowed him to taste you. He was rough, and unforgiving when invaded your mouth. You wrapped your arms around him and buried your fingers into his short, dark magenta locks. He slipped one hand underneath your body and grabbed a handful of your ass. You moaned into his mouth at his harsh groping.