12.Bonding?

Updating my chapters because my grammar was ass so long ago 😭

You were so nervous today, Katakuri had told you that you were meeting his sister Brûlée. You honestly didn't want to meet any of Katakuri's siblings after all you had been through, but It seemed like he needed you to do this especially after he was so serious about the conversation you both had yesterday.

(Y/n) I'm bringing my younger sister Brûlée over for you to meet, the same thing I said for Pudding goes for her as well. Brûlée's opinion means a lot to me so you and her have to get along understand.

You felt pressure when you met Pudding but now you were just feeling so afraid, you felt as if you were going to pass out any minute. Katakuri had told you a lot about Brûlée, you knew how highly she thought about him, and how much he cared about her. Even though you knew it would be more difficult o impress her, you would do anything you had to so you both could get to know each other better. You didn't know if she baked or not, Katakuri had not mentioned anything about it so you had to think outside of the box with this one. You paced back and forth, Brûlée would be over soon and you still didn't know how you would start a conversation, or even how you would spend the day with the older woman. You would just have to wing it, maybe you could spend the day just talking, it may sound boring but it was worth a try. You heard a knock on the door and your confidence dropped instantly, your heart pounded so hard it could have beaten out of your chest. The knocking continued but much louder this time, you walked towards the door and opened it giving the best smile you could muster up. There was Katakuri and Brûlée standing as tall as ever looking down at you. "(Y/n) meet Brûlée, Brûlée meet (y/n) you too have fun" and with that Katakuri was on his way, you looked up at the older woman who was just glaring at you.

This will be difficult.

Ten minutes, it has been ten minutes of no speaking, ten minutes of no movement, ten minutes of staring. Brûlée dint say a word, she just looked at you, not even seeing her lips move to even attempt to say anything. You were panicking on the inside, it wasn't going good and you didn't know how to fix it but the least you could do is try speaking first, you hadn't said a word just like her. "So what do you like to do besides your duties Brûlée?" "Small talk isn't your strong point is it"
You felt embarrassed about that, it wasn't, someone else had to start it for you to be good at it.

"Well please tell me about something that makes you happy at least, I don't want to let Katakuri down you are very important to him" Brûlée grew silent again and looked more upset than she was before, maybe this could be what makes you too bond. You didn't have any sisters or many female friends besides Pudding so you didn't know that much about girl talk, but you were willing to try. "Brûlée are you upset, if you are im willing to listen." "What would you know, you couldn't help me anyway" "I may not be able to help but im willing to listen, and you seem like you need to vent." Brûlée let out a huge sigh and sat up from her laying down position, you could see she was conflicted with herself on weather she wanted to tell you or not, never the less she spoke up. "Katakuri, he didn't tell me about you and it really hurt me, yes we are adults but we are siblings and I know that we all have our secrets but me and Katakuri were different. We have been close sense childhood and always looked out for each other. He would always protect me and I would never judge him, letting him know that he was fine just the way he is even that time I got hurt due to him beating up his bullies."

"But it wasn't his fault I had never blamed him for the scar I was given

"But it wasn't his fault I had never blamed him for the scar I was given. He is my brother and I love him I would always tell him what im feeling. And yet he kept you a secret from me, Pudding knew and yet I didn't even know he was interested in someone it hurt, it really really hurt that my brother didn't trust me."

At this point Brûlée was crying, silent tears shredding from her eyes while her body shook slightly. You walked over to her slowly not knowing if what you were about to do would scare, or anger the older woman. But you couldn't let her sit like that, it hurt you to know that Brûlée was truly saddened by Katakuri's choice. She really loved her brother and there was nothing wrong with that. You slowly wrapped your arms around Brûlées slender form she stiffened very quickly but when she didn't here you say a word she slowly relaxed. She didn't wrap her arms around you but she laid her head on top of yours. This was honestly surprising, Brûlée may have looked like she was tough and scary to others, but once she is used to you she's just a big teddy bear. You continued to hold her until she lifted her head off of yours and started to wipe her eyes, she looked down at you. "Why are you with my brother." This was the second time you had been asked that question, at first you thought it was because Katakuri was the only person to be kind to you, now you knew it was more than that. "Katakuri is such a kind man, I love listening to him talk about his dreams and his ambitions, I love how much he cares for his family and how he will always talk about getting stronger to protect you all. He talks about you all the time, how you always make his life more interesting and how you sometimes are clumsy and make slip ups" "Hey!"

"But he may not admit it no matter how much he scolds you he is smiling under his scarf, I honestly love the type of man he is, it's like you said Brûlée-chan he is perfect just the way he is, and I wouldn't let him go no matter what he treats me like a princess and he always listens to me no matter how silly I may sound he is someone I have needed for a long time ."

Brûlée looked at you with eyes you couldn't make out, she leaned her head down on yours again, it was actually quite cute it seemed like that was going to be your guys signiture thing from now on. "You are good for my brother, I won't deny that, so continue to make him happy" You smiled glad to know that Brûlée accepted you, after meeting her you thought maybe all the Charlotte's weren't so bad after all. As the night progressed on you listened as Brûlée talked about all the adventures her and Katakuri shared, as you listened you learned more about they're relationship. It was refreshing to hear about the siblings time together, you never got to have siblings so you were always interested when Brûlée changed the story over and over again.

Katakuri came through the door and stopped in his tracks taken back at the scene he was seeing, obviously he expected us to get along, but you don't think he expected to see his older sister laying her head on top of yours while she was talking in her own world. Katakuri cleared his throat catching Brûlée's attention, "So I see you two are getting along fine, im glad" Brûlée said nothing but got up leaving out the door while saying goodbye to you not even sparing Katakuri a glance. He looked at you with disappointed eyes, you just crossed your arms "You know what you did now go be a good brother, you really hurt your little sister" Katakuri walked out to follow Brûlée while you closed the door smiling, you knew Brûlée had already forgiven him, she was probably just messing with him. Honestly both of them were like huge teddy bears to you.

"Brûlée, please don't tell me your still mad I really am sorry"

Brûlée gave a firm chop to her brothers head and continue to walked while he stood there stunned by her actions.

"I forgive you but only because I like (y/n), and don't hide anything from me anymore or I'll ignore you for a month"

Katakuri showed relief in his eyes, walking up closer to her he intertwined his arm with hers.

"Trust me, ill never hide anything from you again, best sister ever"

"Thanks, best brother ever."