36.Busted

Look at Kata up top 😭 I'm so proud of Katakuri showing his face 😁 but be honest guys why do people think he's ugly there just fangs goodness anyway enjoy guys. Homies= objects or things big mom has brought to life with her powers.

You stood in place frozen with fear. Seeing big mom run was already scary enough as it is.

But to see her ready to kill you was terrifying

But to see her ready to kill you was terrifying. Without another thought you began to run, you didn't know were you were going but you couldn't stay there. All you could do was feel the ground shaking under Big moms weight as you continued to run.

You could hear the others screaming trying to get through to her. But you knew it was useless all their screams were going in one ear and going out the other. You made your way down the halls as quick as you could. You saw your family all looking at you with concern. When you saw them you started waving your hands back-and-forth.

"RUN! DONT ASK QUESTIONS JUST PLEASE RUN!"

They all began to run ahead of you and outside the Chateau.

"Head to the ship! We will make an escape!"

While you all ran through the city you were suddenly pulled by the arm. And before you could scream darkness consumed your vision.

Your family made it to the ship, all their belongings were already on the ship. They planned to leave today before saying goodbye to you and Katakuri. They decided to take Haruto with them to adopt him so he could officially be apart of the family. Ryuuichi turned around holding Kotarou looking frantically for you.

"Mom! Dad! (Y/n)'s gone!"

"WHAT!"

Back in the Chateau

"Mama please stop! What did (y/n) do!"

"SHE VANDALIZED MY THRONE ROOM I KNOW IT WAS HER BECAUSE THE IDIOT WROTE HER NAME ON THE WALL!"

"Mama! (Y/n) couldn't have done it! Me and her....... we were having sex! Everyone here knows it! And besides why would she write her name if she did something she wasn't supposed to!"

Big mom stopped struggling to get past her sons mochi wall. She knew that she could be unreasonable and sometimes she wasn't the smartest. Also she knew that her strongest son was right, and she knew he would never lie to her. That would have ended in severe consequences.

"Fine then but if the girl didn't do it who did, and who knew someone like you would actually have sex you know with that face and all."

Katakuri ignored the remark already used to his mothers rudeness.

Pudding came out into the hallway with Brûlée following behind with a struggling Flambé.