47. Prepare for War

Sorry, it's been so long guys but with harder classes and trying to apply to nursing school and working more hours I get caught up plus it was spring break and I was on vacation guilty lol and I'm still tired anyway I'm here with a new chapter hope you love it. A little fluff and some drama. I really do hope you guys like what this has all been leading up too wink wink .

After the news got out you had felt triumph, victory, and the smirk on your face gave off that you were a little smug in that moment. Many would say you were foolish to go up against big mom but you had thought everything out. Every last detail of your plan was perfect but some parts Katakuri couldn't know. He was already in danger being here with you no need to give his mother or siblings any suspicion that he has gone against his mother's word to try and be with you. Now it was time to put the next plan into action, meet up with the giants. You knew what could happen after it happens but you were willing to take that risk. You walked into your room to see Katakuri waiting in front of the bed legs crossed arms folded and that large fluffy scarf you hated covering his face. When he wore his scarf around you that showed you he had his guard up and you didn't like it. Walking up to him he never took his eyes off you, something was bothering him you could tell. When you finally made it in front of him you decided to jump and land on his lap.

"whats wrong Katakuri"

"It's very foolish"

"If it's bothering the calm, collected, and gallant Katakuri then it must not be foolish at all"

"After all the time I've been gone I have noticed that you had the chance to move on any time you wanted and it scares me, is this really what you want, giving the screw up another chance."

"Is this about Sabo?"

"You mean the handsome young man closer to your age, with no family baggage, and has no monstrous deformities, that makes you smile"

You almost laughed in Katakuri's face but decided against it knowing it wouldn't help the situation.

"Katakuri there was a time when I was gonna give Sabo a chance"

His eyes immediately look to the side, as if he was done with this conversation all together.

"But I didn't, because even Sabo knew I still had feelings for you, and I never cared about your age or your mouth and you know that. I like that your older and more experienced in life because you know what you want and you have already gotten the traveling and not settling down out of your system. I love all of your flaws, and your imperfections are what make you perfect to me so never doubt yourself."

He looked at you with those perfect magenta eyes that you couldn't resist. He placed his head against yours holding you close.

"Thank you"

It was such a sweet moment between you two and it had been so long that you had been apart from each other, so you both decided to bask in the moment, that night you both got caught up in the bliss of each other.

The next morning it was time to move out towards the land of the giants. But that also meant Katakuri and the others had to leave, you wouldn't risk them coming with you. It was best that they went back home no matter how terrible their mother was.

Brûlée approaches you saying nothing just grabbing you into a giant hug.

"Please be safe after this is all over"

"Of course"

Pudding and Praline did the same giving you bone crushing hugs. Even though most of the Charlotte siblings are terrible you appreciated those of them who actually got to know you and became your friends.