25.Idiot

It had been two days sense Katakuri had heard from (y/n), he didn't talk to anyone, not Pudding or Brûlée or Oven. He just sat waiting in his home until his mother called for him. He knew she would, and when she did he would have to deal with his faith. He didn't want to marry some random ass woman. The woman he loved, that's who he wanted, but now that she was gone he couldn't even say he had a reason to put up a fight anymore. He had been trying to think of ways to make his situation better, on how he could fix everything and make sure him and you could truly be together. But it was all pointless, you were gone and nine out of ten never coming back to him. It hurt the most to know how easy it was for you to just walk out of his life, leaving it broken unable to be fixed. No matter what his mother or siblings said he would never come to love the woman he was supposed to marry. He would never even give her the time of day, the woman had nothing to do with his mother's horrible ways, but Katakuri felt as though she was a added source to his problems and he didn't appreciate it. His snail phone started to ring, he was dreading to hear from whoever was on the other side of it, he just wanted to be to himself, it's like no matter what he could never have a moment of peace to himself. Thinking about it Katakuri hasn't really been thinking much about himself lately. If it wasn't his family then it was about (y/n), but never thinking about himself, and honestly he need a minute. He needed a vacation, a break, anything to just get away from everything and every one. He finally mustered up the courage to answer the phone, and as he was expected it was his mother.
"Katakuri come to the palace we are gonna have two families ready to meet you so hurry up"

Katakuri slammed the phone down, two families? So now he had to pick between two women that he didn't even want in the first place. He probably wouldn't even be able to pick a girl anyway, his mother was known for her arranged marriages, she would give away one of her children to the person who could give her what she really wanted. Katakuri dreaded making his way up to the castle, he couldn't think of one good thing that could come out of this. But through it all Katakuri swore to himself he wouldn't let anyone see him fazed. Not his siblings, not his mother, no one. He would keep his poker face on for the rest of his life, he had gone basically his whole life doing it anyway, so he could continue to do it. He also was done putting people before himself, he would think of the consequences for him before anyone else, even (y/n). The thought of you left his heart heavy, he couldn't believe that you had walked out of his life basically handing him to another woman. It stung, and no matter how strong he was he couldn't make the feeling go away, but he would get over eventually, at least he hoped so. Katakuri finally made it to the Whole Cake Chateau and made his way towards the throne room. When he entered there was his mother rambling on about how happy she was that they were here. He knew that was a lie, she was happy on what the people could do for her, but it was non of his business on what others did with their property. The two looked like a happy couple, a normal couple if you asked him, Katakuri wondered if there was more to them than meets the eye. The woman was cleaning the mans face before the turned around to notice him.

 The woman was cleaning the mans face before the turned around to notice him