26.Savage

Just a heads up I am a college student and I will be starting school next week, so I may be slow on updates a little but not TO slow I would make you guys wait atleast 3 days tops for a new chapter but I also may get a part time job so we will see but here it is guys the moment of truth I can't wait for the reactions lol

......"(y-y/n) is that you"

The woman you used to call mom, when she spoke those words your birth father turned around to look at you as well. He walked over towards your birth mother standing behind he with a smirk on his face.

"Well long time no see, daughter."

"She's not your daughter you fucking dead beat, she's my daughter, and get that smirk of your face before I kick your damn temple off"

Your real dad was awesome

"I don't know who the hell you think you are talking to me like that but like I said she's my daughter"

"Clearly your as dumb as you look because I was clearly talking to you. So what should I add on the list dead beat dad, horrible person, unintelligent, odd shaped head?"

"Don't think I won't fight you, you think your tough! Your just some scientist, I'm a bussiness man"

"Wow I'm so scared, what, you gonna talk to me in your big boss firing voice the whole time? Talk is cheap you pansy, if your gonna fight do it, swing, don't worry I'll wait"

My mom got in the middle stopping my dad from moving any further

"Alright enough Haru lets be adults here especially in front of our daughters boyfriend"

Honestly to think mom would believe dad would just listen

My dad started to move around in a circle

"What are you waiting foooooor"

Honestly you couldn't do anything at this point but laugh, you really don't feel upset at your birth parents at this moment like you should, because if it wasn't for they're cruelty you would have never gotten the best parents ever.

"Wait a minute she's your daughter?"

Big mom looked between all of us confused, I guess we had to sort all this out. The dead beat known as my birth father walked up to big mom confident, what ever this asshole was about to say could not be good.

"Yes she is my birth daughter, so rightfully the deal should go to me, and my other daughter should be married off instead, she is better suited for this type of thing, besides money can buy you all those plants you want"

Big mom took a moment to look up, she was actually thinking about agreeing with this jack off.

"I'm not your daughter! YOU LEFT ME TO DIE IN THAT HOUSE ALL BY MYSELF, honestly you don't even have a right to call yourself a father let alone a decent human being."

Everyone was silent at your outburst but you didn't care, you were not gonna let this dirtbag destroy your life anymore.

"Don't talk to my father that way just because he left you doesn't make him a bad person he just didn't want you, get over it. Besides him and mom are as happy as ever, I heard them talking one day, you made they're life miserable they couldn't support you and when they were rich they had us. We actually made our parents happy when they had us, all you turned out to be was a burden for them. You couldn't even follow simple instructions weren't you told to stay in the house, you should be dead "

You looked over and seen it was a girl younger than you but still you could tell was older in her teenage years and she looked just like your birth mother.