51. New beginings

PLEASE READ LIKE FR PLEASE LOL: Heyyyyyy guys! One I want to say thank you to all my loyal readers who stuck with me throughout the whole story it's been a wild ride I've had writers block had to stop months on end to focus on school and work, by the way I've graduated with my Associates degree yay me. Well I just want to sadly say this is the last chapter I could make more chapters but those would only be fillers and they wouldn't really go anywhere so this will be the last chapter I'm so glad you all have enjoyed my work and I hope you stick around for many other works to come like my revision of my first Katakuri story, my  Oga x Aoi from beelzebub fan fiction or bokuto Kotarou x reader or this All Might and Midoriya universe travel fan fiction I want to start I might even do a Katakuri one shot book and take request let me know what you guys think I love to hear feedback. By the way you can be whatever size u want to be in the book even tho it was never said. Welp on with the show and much love to all.
(Art credit does not go to me got off of Pinterest credit to whoever made them)

As you walked away from Big Mom and her children you looked around you. Watching your family members laugh and cheer along with the giants gave warmth to your heart. Until you felt a sharp kick to your stomach.

"Ahhh!"

Holding  your arms around your stomach in pain you would have fallen on the floor if it wasn't for Katakuri catching you. He looked frantic and confused.

"What's wrong! What happend!"

"My stomach, I felt a really hard kick"

Your mother came up to you grabbing your hand.

"Let's get you to a doctor , all this excitement might have rattled the baby."

You could only feel anxious as Katakuri carried you to the medical tent, you just hoped your baby was ok. The king of Elbaf didn't follow and neither did some of the others.

"Make sure your child is ok we will make sure Big Mom leaves the island"

Katakuri continued to walk but you looked over his shoulder to speak to Praline Brûlée and Pudding.

" Are you three going back with them ?"

"Girl no"

"No thanks"

"I wanna stay here to make sure you guys are good"

You could only give a small smile given that you still felt pain in your stomach.

"Thanks guys.

Things have gotten better for you and your family, after the confrontation on Elbaf the issue with big mom had finally died down. You felt relief and at peace not only for yourself or your family but for you and Katakuri's children. Yes, you finally had your babies after all the drama and stress you gave birth to triplet boys. That came to a suprise to the both you and Katakuri. The doctor had told you and Katakuri to expect triplets after you where able to find out what was wrong with your stomach after that harsh pain from the kick. Turns out one of the kids was bigger than the others and their siblings decided to hide behind them. Your family and friends where so happy to have multiple little baby's to run around especially Haruto and Kotarou. Your little brothers would finally have friends to grow up with that where somewhat around their age. Of course Katakuri was excited coming from a triplet bond of his own he was happy to know he would get to raise his children better than he was raised. In his excitement Katakuri ended up proposing to you.

Le flashback

"Marry me!"

"Excuse me?"