48. Surprise Surprise

Just want to start off by saying I'm soooooooo sorry for the long wait. Not only is it getting towards the end of my semester in college but I'm also trying to find a new job and I've also i started going to therapy it has been a really depressing time for me I'm trying to work on being happier and finding joy in the little things and I was stuck in a rut and didn't even feel like writing because it drained me just thinking about what I'm gonna write next and it stressed me out because I didn't want to keep any of you waiting or disappoint you. Even if I'm not at my best I will continue writing and finish this story for the people who love to read my work. So I hope that you love this chapter. ALSO, I WONDER IF ANYONE CAUGHT THE SLIGHT HINT IN THE LAST CHAPTER IT WILL BE REVEALED IN THIS CHAPTER.

Plus look at this amazing fan art from the Evil Genius chapter

Plus look at this amazing fan art from the Evil Genius chapter. Here's the link to the page of witchy leaf go support their work https://www.deviantart.com/witchy-leaf/art/His-Happiness-790616981
For an amazing job and being so great for taking the time out of their day to make this creation Shout out to LilPeaceMaker

You calmly smirked while staring at Katakuri from the ship. He looked back at you with stunned eyes then narrowed them like he was putting pieces to a puzzle together. This is what you had meant, the part of the plan you couldn't tell him. The five elders, head of the world government, the highest ranked celestial dragons they stand before everyone protecting you and your family.

You knew this would be a shock to many. And the fact was proven because no one said a word not even Big Mom who always has something to say. Her face didn't show it but her eyes did she was just as confused and a little frightened. Everything you had planned was leading up to this moment and that's not the only secret you had kept. Only your family knew what was truly going on with you but you were going to put Big Mom in her place today and let her know that this was going to stop whether she wanted it to or not. Because you had something that you know she would never pass up the opportunity to see.

Akainu finally broke the silence, "Can some explain what is happening. Elders why are you protecting this woman! She could be an asset to the government!"

None of the elders turned to acknowledge him but only one of them spoke.

"Our reasons are none of your business Sakazuki know your place"

Akainu could only cringe as they used his real name.

"This girl and her family are the only people smart enough to create all of  the inventions they do, restraining them from living as they wish would only be more of a hindrance than a success. Besides if anything they would answer to us not you, but we as the world government will leave this family alone, this girl's parents have cleaned up some issues that our ignorance has caused over a period of time. This is nothing but a mere repayment."