they get mad at you (short imagines)

these are small imagines based off of my 'they get mad at you' preferences! enjoy

also, I just posted a rant book! go add it to your library's lol
//

Henry:

"Henry baby, I want to cuddle"

He ignored you once again. You sigh, frustrated.

"Henryyyy"

"Holy shit y/n can you shut up for 2 seconds?" He yelled at you, looking in your direction.

you look down, tears forming in your eyes, you bite your lip from yelling back, not wanting to cause drama.

later on, he came up to you and laid his head in your lap.

"You wanna order pizza?" He asked, looking up at you with his blue eyes.

You didn't answer, instead you looked straight ahead at the tv.

"Baby please don't be mad, you know I can't control my anger" he pouts, looking up at you.

You sigh in defeat. "Whatever Henry, but if you yell at me like that again, I'm leaving your ass"

Patrick:

"Why would they laugh at me? I'm literally perfect" Patrick says, lying on his bed and playing with his fingers. You roll your eyes at him.

"Babe, your so tall and your smile is so creepy, maybe that's why" you laugh, you see the anger in his eyes and you know you'd made a mistake.

"Whatever, be happy im even with you" he mutters. you clench your jaw, tears starting to spill. You turn back around and keep writing on your paper.

about an hour later, Patrick gets up and leaves. You keep writing, happy hes gone. But you hear his boots coming back through the house again, and you scoff at him.

"What do you want? Want to come back to tell me you've found someone better?" You say, crossing your arms over your chest.

He instead lays a box of chocolates and roses down on the desk. You smile at his thoughtfulness. Knowing this was his way of saying sorry.

"I love you Patrick" you smile at him.

"I love you too, y/n"

victor:

"What are you so silent about?" You ask victor, hes been silent the whole walk home and even once you two got into the house and started playing the movie.

He doesn't answer you, just shakes his head and doesn't even look at you. You sigh, wanting him to tell you.

thinking back on the nights events, you remember nothing except sharing a few drinks with the guys, and having too share Henry's beer because you wanted one and there was only 4. Victors was already gone, so Henry offered.

"Is it because I was drinking out of Henry's beer?" You asked, he nodded his head and you caught the stray tear going down his cheek.

"Baby, you know I don't like Henry. I want you and only you" you reassure him, crawling onto his lap and kissing his nose.

"I'm sorry y/n. I'm just so afraid you'll leave me for someone better" he says, placing his hands on your hips.

"There is nobody better Vic, I love you and only you"

Belch:

"It was an accident belch, I didn't mean to hit your car with my bike!" I protest. It was only a small dent and he was making such a huge fuss out of it.

"Y/n, how can you be so stupid?" He says, but immediately regrets it. You get back onto your bike and peddle down to the quarry, leaning against a tree.

You could hear him cursing as you peddled away, so angry at you for 'hurting' his precious trans-am. you huffed at his inconsiderate thinking, before leaning your head back and falling asleep.

"Baby, is that you?" You could hear, you opened your eyes too see night sky, and belch.

"What do you want, come here too tell me how stupid I am?"

"I'm sorry, y/n. You know how overprotective I am of my car" he says, reaching out his hand for you to grab.

"Please come with me, I'll buy you ice cream" he offers, you could hear the guilt in his voice.

"Whatever" you smile, gripping onto his hand and walking away with him.

-------
this was requested so long ago, sorry it took so long lol. 

emma👾