p.h; lets escape

AU

henry bowers had attempted taking over derry for a while now. he killed his dad, the losers club, all of the members of the bowers gang, but he had spared you. he only used you to track down people and do his dirty work. you covered for him and came up with alibis so he would get cleared from the murders. he used you, and you were tired of it.

it all came crashing down when he asked you to track down patrick hockstetter. he knew he was asking a lot, patrick and you had been a thing until he ran away 3 months ago, figuring you would come after him. that was the plan after all, but henry had made sure you couldn't go after, and you hadn't seen patrick since, even though he wrote you everyday. henry didn't know about that though.

"are you crazy? im not going after the guy i love" you say to him, glaring at his crazy eyes with your own.

"last time i checked, he left you for dead here with me" he fought back. no, you kept me here you physcopath you think to yourself.

"whatever, what do you want him for?" you ask him, curiosity taking over your anger.

he leans across the table, a smirk playing on his lips. your heart sunk. you knew what he wanted.

"i want him dead" he says to you, you try to fight the fear on your face, so you just nod.

you had wrote patrick yesterday. he told you that he was in new york city. he didn't want you coming to him, he didn't know what your intentions were, but he still gave you his city.

"fine, ill leave tomorrow morning and have him back in 2 days" you mutter, storming away from the table, going straight to your room and heading to bed.

the next morning you awoke and got the next flight out to new york city. you had always wanted to go there, but those were in the better days. the days when you would tell victor about your plans to shop around the stores and go visit for new years, but those days were over. and now you were going to return the boy you loved to a crazed maniac.

you arrived in the airport, went through bag check and eventually got a taxi to some small cafe. it was around noon. you laid out a sheet of paper of all the hotels in the area where patrick was staying. you called into each one until you found the place he was staying.

"hello?" the voice on the opposite end said. you sighed, knowing this one would probably fail too.

"hello, is patrick hockstetter staying at this hotel?" you questioned, biting your lip in frustration.

"yes ma'am, he is. may i ask who's calling?" the lady asks.

"erm, y/n l/n. but don't tell him. im his girlfriend, and im coming to surprise him" you smile with joy.

"oh okay dear, have a nice day, and i hope the surprise goes well!" she replies and then hangs up the phone.

you mentally high five yourself, pack up your things and make your way to his hotel.

you arrive around 3. you look up at the sign and realize this hotel is pretty fancy. you knew patrick had at least 3 thousand dollars before he left. you reasoned this would be about $200 a night.

you walk inside, and head to the front desk.

the woman at the front looks up from her magazine, looking at you through a pair of thickly mascara coated lashes.

"im here too see patrick hockstetter" you smile down at her, but she doesn't return it.

she clicks her nails on the keyboard for a minute before looking back down at her magazine and replying "room 291" before sipping from a coffee mug.

you just nod your head and head to the elevator, you press the 5th level, hoping it could have been on that wfloor. and just your luck, when the door opens, you see the room 291 just down the hall. you take a deep breath before you approach the door.

you knock on it, and he opens it. he stands there for a second before his eyes widen and he scoops you up in his arms as you wrap your legs around his torso.

he smashes his lips onto yours and pushes the door behind him closed with his foot, laying you onto the bed a few steps away, before pulling his lips away to speak.

"god babygirl, i missed you so much" he whispers, bringing down his lips once again to kiss my neck.

as much as i crave him, I push him away, the hurt in his eyes is evident.

"pat, i love you so much, i just want you to know...henry sent me to get you. he wants you to come back so he can kill you" i say, starting to cry.

he immediately rushes to my side, planting himself onto the bed next to me and grabbing my hands into his.

"henry? y/n, what's being going on"

"he killed basically everyone we knew, he uses me to travel and find these people and bring them back to him, he makes me write alibis for him so he will get out clean, and if i don't make one good enough he hurts me, he hits me, he threatens to kill you in front of me, oh god patrick it's horrible" i sob, shaking now.

he hugs me tightly, rubbing my back soothingly. i can feel his jaw clench in anger.

"its okay, he won't do those things again baby, i promise." he whispers lovingly.

"let's get out of here before he comes looking for us, we have to go" he says, and rushes around trying to pack bags. i nod, getting up too help.

one year later: toronto, ontario; canada

im busy cooking spaghetti when patrick calls me out to the living room.

"hey baby, the news is on!" he says, gesturing for me to come out.

i leave the kitchen, sitting on his lap and staring at the tv. we wait for news on henry.

'henry bowers was arrested today for 10 counts of murder, his accomplice, y/n l/n has been let off free, as she was being held against her will. Derry is now a safe town, once again'

my jaw drops in awe, and i look at patrick, he kisses me and i start crying.

"god, i can finally bring you to new york city for a good reason" he laughs.

i giggle, so happy with my now calm life.

                                                                                           [WC: 1.1k]
                                                                       .........................................................
                                                                                      [NOT EDITED]

yes i was SO happy with how this turned out yesssss! lemme know what y'all thought :)

emma🐧