v.c; afraid of us

this is another imagine won from my contest. its for the lovely Sammymag2004

i hope you enjoy, sam!

(also, I just randomly made up the friends names, oops.)
---

"So, where are we gonna go to eat?" My friend, jasmine asks me.

"I don't know, where do you all want to go?" I ask the group.

My best friends, jasmine, skyler, luna, and me were all sat around my dining room table, bored. We decided on going to get food, but we couldn't figure out where.

"Maybe that diner down the road" skyler says, playing with her long brown hair.

"Sure" I say, and we all stand up from the table, making our way to the diner.

——

"Can I have fries and a burger? A Coca Cola too, if you have that" I say to the waitress.

I pull my long blonde hair up into a ponytail so it's out of my face, my blue eyes are sparkling as I look at the table of boys behind us.

They're all okay looking, but there's one who really catches my eye.

"Samantha, that guy is totally checking you out" luna says, nudging my shoulder.

I blush, looking at her. "Luna, keep your voice down. He has ears you know"

She laughs at me, grabbing the attention of the other girls.

"What's so funny?" Jasmine asks, taking a sip of the water in front of her.

"That blonde guy over there is checking out Sam" luna replies, pointing a finger at him. I hit her hand back down on the table, hoping he wouldn't notice us.

The rest of the meal goes smoothly, until it comes time to leave, I told my friends I had to use the washroom, and they agreed to meet me outside once I was done.

When I went to leave the bathroom, the door hit something. At first I thought it might have been a chair, but it was no other then the blonde boy himself.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" I say, closing the door, blushing as he gripped onto his shoulder.

The look of anger washes off his face as he sees me, instead a small smile replacing it.

"It's okay, I do know how you can make it up to me, though" he says.

"What would that be?" I question.

"Do you have a phone at your house?" He asks, his eyes looking hopeful.

"Um, yes" I reply, loosing my ability to form a sentence.

"Well, you should give me your number, so you could apologize some more" he laughs, and I can't help but to give in, writing my name and number down on a napkin.

"Nice too meet you, Sam" he says.

"Nice too meet you too, uh," I reply, not knowing his name.

"Victor" he says.

"Victor Criss"

——
6 months later

Dating victor was the best thing that could ever happen to any girl. And luckily that girl happened to be me.

He always treated me like a princess, buying me things out of the blue, paying for my food, giving me piggy back rides whenever my legs got tired.

Right now we were sat in Patrick's living room, drinking vodka and orange juice. I never usually drank, but tonight I had a few sips.

Henry and Greta were an on and off thing, so she was here too, of course.

She was afraid of me and victor, we would always sort of play around with her, tease her, push her, and stuff like that. It was kind of friendliness, but in a way it was my way of saying 'back off' if she ever got to close to my man.

"So, victor, how is your relation ship with Sadie over here" she asks, messing up my name on purpose.

"My name is actually Samantha" I say, smirking at her.

"Whatever" she replies.

Halfway through the night, she tries leaning in closer to victor. She had henry. Was she insane? No way was she trying to actually physically sit on victors lap.

"Hey Greta, could you move yourself back over next to henry before i smack you?" I ask, smiling at her. I hear Patrick choke on his beer from beside me.

"I'm not even by victor, maybe you should get your eyes checked" she rolls her eyes at me.

"Maybe you could come with me, because if you roll your eyes at me one more time you won't have any left" I reply, taking a sip of the vodka.

She gulps, clearly afraid now. This is what she does. Acts like she doesn't care and then she gets all afraid.

"That's what I thought" I said, leaning back in my chair to admire her scared face.

"Hey Henry, I think I have to go home now. I'll see you on Monday" she says, before rushing out of the house.

"Good job, Samantha. She was really fucking annoying" Henry laughs, and we all join in.

What can I say, she's afraid of us.

———
ok everyone, I hope you all enjoyed this. I have a few more requests before I get back to regular imagines and preferences.

my boyfriends ex's name is luna, and it honestly pains me to write out that name lmfao.

anyways, ill see you the next time i update!

ly babies, emma