v.c; i didnt write that

i saw this prompt somewhere online and thought it was adorable, enjoy!

--------
victor had always admired y/n from afar. every english class, he would watch her bite her lip in concentration, her brow furrowing, seeing her write in her handwriting across the page, and he would always wish he were hers.

"dude, just ask her out already" Henry said to me from across the table, taking a bite from the apple he was eating.

"It's not as easy as it looks" I reply, running my hand through my hair and glancing at her from across the cafeteria.

"Just go up to her and say 'hey, date me' it's not that hard" he shrugs, tossing the apple into a garbage can besides him.

"Yeah, no. I'll figure it out" I sigh, getting up and heading towards math class.

...

Henry couldn't take it much longer, victor basically drooling over y/n, but being to scared to ask her out. He had always wanted victor to have some girl. Him and Patrick had girls, and belch even had someone. So he came up with a plan.

In biology class, they had a free class because the substitute didn't have any notes to go by, so he just let the class do whatever they wanted.

Henry took out a piece of paper and a pen, starting to write and hoped that this would work.

..

I opened my locker door, the end of the day closing in.

I grab my coat, but a piece of paper slides down by my feet.

I pick it up off of the ground and scan my eyes across the page, a blush forming on my cheeks.

Dear y/n,

I've liked you forever now. The way you concentrate when writing, the way you laugh and talk to your friends with such passion, the shine in your e/c eyes, you probably don't know who I am, I who write this, love you infinitely. Please don't be scared, just come see me when you can.

xoxo, victor criss

Victor Criss liked you? You thought in excitement. You smiled and knew you had to go see him immediately. You closed your locker and made your way to his last class.

He came out of the door, heading towards his locker, but you stopped him and lightly gripped onto his arm.

"Oh, hey y/n" he smiled, turning around to see your face.

"Hey, u-uh did you leave this in my locker?" You asked, showing him the note.

His eyes scanned over the words, looking up too meet your eyes.

"N-no, I didn't write that. But it's all true. Whoever knows it knows me really well because I do admire you and like you" he blushes, avoiding any eye contact with you.

"Are you sure? Your not just doing this out of pity?" You question, folding your arms across your chest.

"Yes, I'm 100% genuinely in love with you" he says, looking you straight into the eyes this time.

Your stomach gets butterflies and your heart races as you hear his words.

"Would you maybe wanna hang out with me and the guys tonight? You don't have too if you don't wanna" he asks, shrugging his shoulders.

"I would love too" you reassure him.

"Great, I'll see you then" he laughs, before adding "also, can I use this note? I think Henry wrote it and it would be perfect blackmail to show he has a heart"

You laugh at his words. "Yeah, of course. I'll see you tonight"

He smiles at you and walks back down the hall, leaving you the happiest girl in the world.

wc: 607

-----------
I hope you enjoyed this one, I tried my best at it! Please leave some requests for prompts or anything, just so I can write for you guys

emma🍎