your billie eilish song #2

the last time i did one of these "when we all fall asleep, where do we go?" wasn't out. so this is basically your song from that album. what was your favourite song from that album? mine are ilomilo and wish you were gay

also, i might do a song prompt on one of these songs, which one do you think would be the best, and with which boy?

---

henry

"when the party's over"

'call me friend but keep me closer, and i'll call you when the party's over'

'let's just let it go, let me let you go'

'tore my shirt to stop you bleeding, but nothing ever stops you leaving'

patrick

"bad guy" 

'bruises on both my knees for you, don't say thank you or please"

'I like it when you take control, even if you know that you don't own me, i'll let you play the role, i'll be your animal'

'i'm that bad type make your mama sad type'

victor

"ilomilo"

 'remember not to get too close to stars, they're never gonna give you love like ours'

'said I couldn't love someone, cause i might break, if you're gonna die, not by mistake'

'i tried not to upset you, let you rescue me the day i met you, i just wanted to protect you, but now i'll never get to"

belch

"bury a friend"

'but we knew right from the start that you'd fall apart, cause i'm too expensive'

'why aren't you scared of me? why do you care for me?'

'keep you in the dark, what had you expected? me to make you my art and make you a star and get you connected?'