sorry to get your hopes up, but this isn't an update

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                           AUTHORS NOTE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Before we say anything, we hope that you are all doing well. We know it's easy to skip over these authors notes but we want to apologise for not updating as frequently as we'd hoped. After exam season finished we have both been busy with other things and relaxing after working our asses off for the grades that we want at the end of the year.

But don't worry we are still here!

We have actually written the next few chapters of the book and in the time that we have had off we have planned out most of the plot line for the story too. It just means that we will be able to write easier and upload faster in the upcoming weeks and keep ahead of our schedule. Hopefully we won't have a massive gap between our uploads like this again. We are planning on uploading again very soon and trust us, it's worth the wait!

We haven't uploaded in a while but that doesn't mean that we haven't noticed the votes and comments people have been leaving on the book. It really means a lot! Keep voting, commenting and sharing (it's just motivation for us to write more aha).

- Lost-girls

PS. We'll try and keep these notes to a minimum, we know they can get annoying.