Here Comes Trouble

**I have a massive migraine right now so none of this chapter is edited at all. I'm sorry if it makes little sense lol, please point out all terrible mistakes plz lol**

Poppy's POV

As we made our way to the library, the Luna pointed out various rooms here and there. One that I knew I would for sure be taking advantage of was the sauna.

"Ah, here we are. This is our pack's library. There's everything from children's book and fiction to pack history journals and even erotic - if you're into that kind of thing." She joked while sending me a saucy wink. I laughed in discomfort before clearing my throat and taking a look around. The place was huge. I couldn't even guess how many books were packed into one singular room.

This is heaven.

The Luna walked over to a small box on the wall. Pressing a button her voice projected over the entire room.

"Grace Henderson, are you in here?" She called out.

"Whatever they said I did, I most likely did but there's a greater chance that they deserved it!" Someone yelled back from the second level. The Luna chuckled before ascending the stairs. We walked all the way back to a cozy little nook where a breathtakingly beautiful girl sat nestled in a bean bag chair with a book propped up on her knees.

"Always such a pleasure, Grace." The Luna joked before resting a hand on the small of my back and nudging me forward, causing Grace's gaze to fall on me.

"This is Kiara's best friend from back home, Poppy." Luna Caroline explained.

"Oh yes! The one who was going to have to deal with saggy balls on her chin for the rest of her life." She exclaimed unsympathetically as the Luna gave her a pointed glare. "That is some utter shit, boo. Kiara called me and told me all about the bullshit your pack was trying to do to you. At least you're here. We don't fuck our own over." She said with a laugh. "Luna Caroline, I can take it from here. Your son probably needs his laundry done or his food cooked." Grace cackled. My eyes widened comically at the disrespectful comment, but the Luna just rolled her eyes and told Grace to behave before saying goodbye to me.

"So, how is Kiara? That crazy bitch. I miss her." Grace asked before leaning over and patting the bean bag chair next to her. I smoothed my hands down the front of my dress to rid them of the sweat they'd accumulated before carefully settling into the uneven chair.

"She's not as crazy as she used to be. Her and her mate are trying to have a pup." I explained with a smile to which Grace returned. "How do you know her?" I asked curiously.

"I'm sure you remember her visits the past few summers to come see her parents. Well, during those times we were raise some major hell here. The Alpha and Luna used to tell us they were lucky we were only around one another two months out of the whole year." She joked. I laughed along with her, already feeling more comfortable around her in five minutes than I had around half my birth pack in my entire life. She just had an aura of...well, of I don't give a fuck about her that made it easy to talk to her without feeling like something was expected of you.

"By the way, if I were you, I would've given that fucking Alpha a testicular torsion before high-tailing it out of there." She commented. I threw my head back and laughed out loud. A few seconds later, my laugh turned into deep sobs as I cradled my face in my hands.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Grace yelled.

"I'm s-sorry, it's just you remind me so much of K-Kiara and I haven't seen or spoke to her or my m-mom in days." I cried while wiping my cheeks. She sighed sympathetically before grabbing the edge of my chair and dragging me towards her. She put her arm around my shoulders and pulled my body into her own while patting my back.