Fire In My Veins

**Here's your guys' update for the next two weeks. This is coming late because today was my amazing mother's 50th birthday. The next chapter is already out on inkitt right now. Link to that is in the description of my wattpad profile! Enjoy!**

Poppy's POV

I gasped as Knox flipped me onto my back in seconds, pushing my legs apart before situating himself between them. My knee-jerk reaction was to try and shut my legs, but he saw right through and kept them open.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little curious as to where this could possibly go, regardless of what I'd told him just a mere minutes before.

It was more than obvious to me that Knox's human side had vanished - his wolf side had completely taken control and was now eyeing me up and down as if I were a baby deer he wanted to eat up.

He probably did want to eat me...

"Female," he growled out, his tone so deep and gravely that I could just barely make out the word he'd uttered. "My female," he growled again. I dug my fingers into the mattress at my side as he inched down the bed, beginning to kiss and suck my skin starting at my ankles and moving up. My stomach was a mess of knots by the time he'd reached my knees. My body quivered dramatically as his sucking grew more intense as he traveled farther up my inner thigh. He left deep red hickeys all over my thighs that I could just barely see in the ray of moonlight coming through the window.

His fingers dug into my hips with a delicious sting of pain as he abruptly brought his face to my center and took a deep whiff. My body froze at the action, unsure of what to do or how to react any way other than embarrassment. A loud, possessive growl reverberated through the entire cabin causing me to hold my breath.

"Untouched," he hummed before pressing a kiss to my center that caused a quiet moan to release from my lips. "So pure," he added before licking a strip up my entire center. I cried out from the incredible sensation before releasing the sheet from one had and replacing it with his soft locks of hair. He'd begun applying more pressure with each stroke of his tongue as my cries became more and more frequent. The embarrassment I'd once felt had completely faded away as I let my body succumb to the intense, gripping pleasure he was giving me.

I tensed up when I felt his finger prod at an area no one had ever been before. He responded by sucking my throbbing clit into his mouth and rolling it back and forth with his tongue, instantly loosening my limbs into goo once again. Seconds later, I felt an unfamiliar feeling of pressure as he pressed a single digit into my core. It was neither a good or bad feeling, just odd at first - but then after he began coordinating the sucking and thrusting of his fingers was when all the air left my lungs. I dug my nails into the wrist of the arm that was wrapped around my upper thigh, anchoring my hips to the bed as I began to squirm with need. What I was needing I had no idea, but I was growing frustrated at the absence of whatever it was. Soon, I'd felt him slide a second finger into me, working it a tad faster while running his tongue over my clit in figure eight motions.

"Knox, please," I whined out before moaning loudly. My mind was growing fuzzy as the ball in the pit of my stomach grew tighter and tighter, begging to be let go. His hand picked up speed as he began rubbing the tips of his fingers against my inner walls with increased pressure, bringing me so close to something I could almost taste it.

"Yes, yes!" I screamed out before locking my thighs around his head as the pressure in my stomach released and a sensation of warmth, pleasure, and something else I couldn't even begin to describe washed over my entire body. My legs shook fiercely as he continued his ministrations until I was completely spent, lying unmoving against the bed sheets that were now slightly damp from the light sheen of sweat all over my body.