Sneak Peak

**Here's just a little snippet to tide you guys over and also give some of those who are BEGGING for Knox to finally make an appearance some relief as he won't show for another chapter or two. 

It's short, but I know you freaky hoes will enjoy it ;)**

"I'm...it's really hot and I'm sweating," I admitted honestly. His deep chuckled reverberated through my body, causing every fiber of my being to hum with acknowledgement of him.

"I knew you would be hot in these," He stated, pulling at my flannel top.

"And you still let me go to bed in them?" I growled back childishly as he untangled his legs from my own and let me hoist myself from the bed.

Not thinking in my half-asleep state, I ripped the pajama top open and threw it across the room - completely forgetting that I never wear a bra of any sort to bed. I was quickly reminded of this when Knox growled deeply and sat up behind me, his hand reaching out to snake around my waist and ghost up my bare torso before stopping just below my chest. I held my breath as his thumb caressed the underside of one of my breasts, causing my body to light up with need.

"Everything about you turns me into a man with no self-control," He rasped out against the shell of my ear. I could hear the heavy strain in his voice, causing a wetness to form between my thighs.