Parker // I'm Spiderman

A/N. This is based of civil war the first time Peter Parker was in the movie. You are dating peter and tony is your "uncle" and Steve rogers is your dad ( ya Ik the Dad thing make no sense but idc ) and the name the avengers gave you is Miss. America, Bc you fight with them.

"Hey May" "Hey... how was school today?" "Ok.. this crazy car parked outside" you see tony "yup ok bye peter got to go love you tons" "wait wait wait where are you going?" "she probably wants to leave because I'm her uncle and nobody knew that you too are dating" "Wait your uncle is tony stark" "ughhh yes" "hi darling" "hi tony... um why are you here?" "Ohh just to talk to you and peter?" "Oh why peter?" "You'll see. Your going to be very proud of your boyfriend" "What are you doing here" peter asked "it's about time we met. You've got my emails, right?" "Yeah yeah. Regarding the..." "you didn't even tell me about the grant" May added in. "About the grant" "the September foundation. Remember when you applied" "yeah" peter looks over to me and I shake my head like I got no clue. "I approved, so now we're in business" "but you didn't tell me anything, what's up with that? You keeping secrets for me now?" "I just know how much you love surprises so I thought I would let you know. Anyways, what did I apply for?" "That what I'm here to hash out." "Okay. Hash it out. Okay" "it's so hard for me to believe she's someone's aunt" "yeah, well, we come in all shape and sizes you know?" "The walnut date loft is exceptional" "let me just stop you there" "yeah" "is this grant got money involved or whatever? No?" "Yeah, it's pretty well funded" "yeah? Wow" "look who you're talking to." "Can I have five minutes with him?" "Sure" "Well come on you two let's.. chat." You grab peters hand and give tony a bad look. We walk into Peters room.

Tony locks the door. I wanna flip out and I was about to. I open my mouth. "Nah nah Y/N keep your mouth shut let us talk" you give tony a look again. He walks to peters computer and I walk to peter and hug him. "Woah, what have we here? Retro tech, huh? Thrift store? Salvation Army?" "Uh, the garbage, actually" "you're a dumpster driver?" "Ya, I was. Anyways, look, um, I definitely did not apply for your grant." "Nah me first. Quick question of the rhetorical variety. That's you, right?" Tony pulls out his phone and shows a video of Spider-Man. "Omg Peter. Please don't tell me your Spider-Man" "Um, no. What do you.. what do you mean..." "yeah... Look at you go wow nice catch 3,000 pounds 40 miles an hour it's not easy you got mad skills" "that's all that's all on YouTube though right? I mean that's where you found it because you know that's all fake it all done on the computer. It like that video" "oh you mean like those UFOs over Phoenix" tony walk over and grabs something and puts it up to peters ceiling. The Spider-Man suit falls out. "Holy shit Peter!! Your Spider-Man?" Peter grabs the suit and throws it into the closet. He walks over to me. "Ok, listen babe? You cannot tell anyone okay? This has to stay a secret between us ok?" "Ok.. why didn't you tell me?" "I didn't want you to get hurt or put you in danger" "I'm always in danger" you mumble under you breath. "What?" "Ohh peter you'll find something out about Y/N in a few minutes" "tony no!" "What?" "Anyways.." peter looks at me and gives me a hug. "So. You're this... Spider... ling. Crime fighting Spider... You're Spider-Boy?" "Spider man" "not in that onesie your not" "it's not a onesie. Believe this I was actually having a really good day today you know Mr. Stark. Didn't miss my train, It's Y/N and Nine months, found this perfectly good DVD player was just sitting there and algebraic test nailed it" "who else knows anybody?" "Nobody" "not even your unusually attractive aunt?" "No no no no no if she knew she would freak out and when she freaks I freak out" peter and tony just keep talking about his suit and I'm freakin out because I haven't told anyone that I'm Miss America and I really don't want anyone to know.. especially peter. I hate keeping secrets from him so I tell him everything. I was told by my dad that I could tell people if I wanted to but it was my choice and I decided not too. I want a life like everyone else. I wanted to play sports and hang out with people and enjoy time with peter and more things but because of the avengers it's hard but I've learned to live with it. And I really didn't want people to come up to me and be like "omg your Miss America" or "you know tony stark? Let's become besties" or this one. I get this a lot "omgggg have you seen Captain America he's sooo hot" I don't wanna deal with it.

"Why are you doing this? I gotta know what gets you out of that Twins bed in the morning?" I sit down next to peter and looks at me and smiles. I put my body right but to his and started to play with his hair. "Because I've been me my whole life and I've had these powers for six's months" "Wait peter six's months? We've been together for nine" "ya.. I got bit by a spider didn't think this would happen. Remember when I was really sick and you were with me for like a week straight?" "Yeah" "ya that's why and then I became Spider-Man" "oh ok" he grabs my hand. "Anyways, um I read books, I build computers and yeah I would love to play football but I couldn't then so I shouldn't now" "Because your different" "exactly, but I can't tell anybody that so I'm not. When you can do the things I can but you don't and then the bad things happen they happen because of you" "so you wanna look out for the little guy you want to do your part make the world a better place all that right?" "Yeah Yeah Yeah just lookin out for the little guy" "well ok imma tell you now for maybe it might talk you into it more. Y/N is Miss. America so that make Steve Rogers aka Captain America her dad" "What??" "Surprise?" "Your miss America? Oh no no no?" "Why?" "Because ned And few other people were talking about Miss. America and how good she looks in her suit and how hot she is and how they wanted to smash" "oh my god" "sorry babe" "ok then.." "anyways, you got a passport Peter?" "No I don't even have my drivers license" "you ever been to Germany?" "No" "oh you'll love it" "I can't go to Germany" "Why?" "I got homework.. and Y/N and I see each other everyday.." "I'm going to pretend you didn't say that" "I'm being serious I can't just drop out of school" "babe! You don't have to drop out of school. You'll be at Germany for a few days" "why though" "I don't even know why I'm tell you this I'm on the other team" "ya you trader" "nope I'm on the right side" "yeah ok. It might be a little dangerous better tell Aunt hot May I'm taking this trip away" tony reaches for the door and then peter hits tony's hand with webs. "Don't tell aunt may" "Alright Spider-Man. Get me out of this" "sorry" he lets tony out. "Well Peter. See you tomorrow. Y/N tell him what's going on" "Yes tony".

"Babe! Your Spider-Man?" "And your Miss. America?" "wow we really are meant to be" "haha yes we are" he gives me a kiss. "Haha saw that" "tony!! Okay I'll go now. And I promise I won't tell your Dad because I don't wanna deal with him" "bye tony" "bye"