revenge reimagined

Hearing that your girlfriend had been roofied and almost raped wasn't something anyone in a relationship would be prepared for.

Kidnapping the guy who did it however is the best idea that Toni has on how to deal with it.

She stands in front of Nick St. Claire who is tied to a metal chair and plays with the switchblade that sweet pea had given her.

"And you're sure he's the guy?" She asks said boy who is standing beside her and he nods. "Wake him up" she orders and the boy does as he's told along with Fangs who smacks the spoiled rich kid in the face waking him up, but before he can scream Sweet Pea duct tapes his mouth shut.

"If you weren't a disgusting predator I might've thought you were cute" Fangs says as he steps away from the boy and Toni smacks his arm for his dumb comment.

Nick looks at the pink haired serpent and watches her flip the switch blade open and closed as she looks right back

He grunts against the tape and she flips the knife open again but this time leaves it open and takes a few steps closer to him.

"I'm sorry do you...do you wanna talk? Want me to take the tape off huh?" She teases the boy a little and he scrunches his face in anger. "How's it feel when someone else has control huh? When you can't move and they can just..." She pokes the knife into his thigh and applies pressure with her words "Do. Whatever. They. Want." His breathing gets faster as he feels the knife digging into his skin.

She rips the tape off of his lips and watches as he bites his lip to suppress his screams.

"I didn't even touch her, your pussycat friends made sure of that" he says in a pained voice then Toni grabs the collar of his shirt and pulls him closer to her, dragging the chair with him.

"Ya see buddy there is a difference between not touching her and not getting the opportunity to" she pushes him back and holds her hand out behind her waiting for sweet pea to hand her the brass knuckles she's just so excited to try on this trash's face.

She feels the metal in her hand and happily secures the new weapon on her knuckles

Nick looks pale right before Toni perfectly punches him in the jaw.

2...3...4 punches later and the boy is a bloody mess. He spits the blood out and looks back at the short girl who looks proud.

That is until the door to the basement opened and the very girl that this whole thing is about, walks down the stairs and freezes once she sees what's going on.

"I thought you had to choreograph some vixens stuff today?" Toni asked clearly worried how her girlfriend is gonna react to this...revenge.

"Last minute change of plans...what are you three idiots doing!" She yells and Toni discreetly gives the brass knuckles to sweet pea behind her back and allows her girlfriend to assess the situation

"I told you that Nick was taken care of" Cheryl says stepping closer to her leather clad girlfriend.

"Not well enough since he has the nerve to parade around riverdale like he's done nothing wrong" Toni glares at the boy for a mere second before Cheryl places her hands on Toni's cheeks and pulls her in for a light kiss.

"Next time tell me before you go full blown biker with the torture tactics" the redhead says against the serpent's lips before snapping her fingers in front of sweet pea's face and holding her hand out for a weapon of his choice.

The boy smiles and hands her the switchblade that Toni had previously used.

"My turn" she says with a smile as she flips the knife open and locks eyes with her would be rapist.

Toni walks behind Nick and holds that chair in place as best she can while the boy squirms and screams in his seat.

Maybe now he'll know not to mess with   Cheryl Blossom or any girl for that matter.