Chapter 1

Jungkook gazes out of his parents car window, a deep scowl spreads across his expression as he gawks at his new home.

"I hate it," he huffs, staring back down at his phone that was occupied in his grasp.

His mother sighs, getting out of the car along with Jungkook's father. "When you're finished with your sulking, you may join us." She mutters, clicking her expensive heels against the cobble walkway.

Jungkook rolls his eyes at his mother's cold speech, she had only ever really been acting this way since he became a high school student.

Jungkook had a rather...particular taste in his lifestyle; drinking, smoking, drugs, bullying, girls.

It was all he really lives for.

Jungkook's parents were not at all happy with his current behaviour yet no matter how hard they tried to change him, they just couldn't.

Moving was the last straw and after Jungkook managed to light his school on fire, they had no other choice but to drag him across the country to a more secluded and smaller town that was built next to a beach.

"This place fucking blows!" Jungkook leans his head back against the head rester as he watches a bunch of young kids play around on their bikes across the street. He sneers, grumbling under his breath before eventually getting out of the car.

He heads inside the large wooden doorway that leads into a decent size hallway. A staircase was off to the left while some doors were to the right. He took the first door, entering inside to find his parents currently making out on the couch.

"Eww! Yet when I do this, I get grounded." He scrunches his face up in disgust at the sight while both his parents fix themselves, getting up slowly to stare at their son. His father's suit was slightly creased, his glasses falling down the bridge of his nose more while his mother sorts out her cream dress. Her cherry red lipstick was smeared a little across the corners of her lips and her dark, almost like charcoal hair was a tad messed up.

"Well, you guys have fun." The boy smirks, exiting out the house once again with a slam of the front door.

He shoves his hands inside his pockets, fishing out a small packet of cigarettes and popping one of them between his raspberry coloured lips. He lights it with a lighter his best friend had given him for his 16th birthday, unaware to his parents of course.

Jungkook holds onto the smoke, his lungs burning from the ashy taste before letting it go, creating a cloud of white smoke into the surrounding air.

He made his way to the bottom of the street, turning past a row of small shops. 'This place is seriously in the middle of no-fucking-where!'

He spots a beach just a few miles from his house, a wooden fence stretches across the outer part of the beach where a small carpark lies.

Jungkook stomps his booted feet over to the entrance that takes him down onto the sandy beach.

It was deserted, not a soul in sight...
.
.
.
.
.
Or so he thought since a short mile off to the left, another young boy was trekking it across the sand.

His white trainers were in his grasp so that he could let his light tan feet make contact with the soft sand. He frustratedly sighs aloud, plopping himself down so that his black tight shorts touch the sand below.

His boyfriend of two years recently decided to call it quits. For what reason? It was still unknown to the boy. He glances away from the waves crashing in front, to the side where a small ice cream van sat. A few of the local kids were busy being served by a young red haired boy who was smiling down happily at them.