Chapter 3

Jungkook grumps in his seat while his mother drove. She decided that since it's his first day, she'll take him just to be sure that he actually goes.

"You'll love this school honey, it's nothing like your old ones." She tries to make the situation sound better but all Jungkook could do was scoff. "All those schools beforehand were nothing but rich, preppy schools with stiff uniforms and whiny brats."

His mother held a scowl on her lips since she too, had also went to similar schools as a child like the ones Jungkook just mentioned. She was raised in wealth and enjoyed every minute of it.

Jungkook however, hated it. Sure it's nice to have money to pay for a big house, food, water, clothes on your back and such but his family were practically swimming in it which was highly unnecessary.

The car rolls up beside the large iron gates. Jungkook just sighs, thankful that this was a public school where he could wear whatever the hell he wants and avoid snobby kids as much as possible.

He yanks the car door open, slinging his black backpack onto one of his shoulders while not even bothering to say goodbye to his mother.

His white and ebony coloured vans tramp against the pavement, stomping his way towards the large double glazed doors where a few spotted teens stood. The courtyard in front of the school had groups of students dotted around as their chattering could be heard from all angles.

Jungkook sticks in his earphones, wanting to avoid the deafening noise. A soft melody plays against his lobes, soothing his tense body while he walks around the crowded hallways.

Luckily, he was sent his timetable and a map of the school before arriving here. He pulls them out from his bag, scoffing at his first class of the day; Maths.

How he hated the subject. It never made any sense how half of the equations would ever be useful in life. It was all pretty much pointless to Jungkook.

A small, crimson haired junior walks past the light brunette, not even paying any attention to anything in front of him as he keeps his gaze fixated downwards. Fear was creeping up behind him due to the glares others were giving him.

He knew his bully was somewhere around but the only goal in his mind right now is to get to his locker then class.

'Come on Taehyung! You can do this!!! What would grandma say if she caught you acting like this? What would Tae-Joon say if he saw his older brother acting so pathetic? What would your parents have said if they saw how broken you really are?'

Taehyung pushes the awful thoughts away, locating his boring grey locker that he had been looking for. He sighs, minding his own business by sorting out his books that he needs for his first lesson.

Suddenly, he's shoved hard from behind as he collides into his locker. Taehyung's head gets stuck between the narrow sides, causing him to lets out a soft squeal from the impact.

He could hear the roaring sounds of laughter go by while he struggles to free his head, the sides tightening against his neck. Small droplets form over his eyes as he hears the bell ring, signalling that class is about to begin. 'Guess I'm gonna be late again.'

A pink haired boy waltz by and almost gasps loudly when he sees the younger half trapped in his locker. "Shit! Are you okay?" He questions, helping the junior free his head.

Jimin's orbs widen in size when he realises who he had just helped. 'It's the boy from the van!'

"T-thank y-you..." Taehyung stutters, his gaze dropping to the ground as he wipes away his tears, his cheeks a dark crimson colour. He knew this boy directly in front was the complete opposite of him. He was popular, extremely popular while Taehyung wasn't.