Chapter 5

Taehyung sighs, another dreary day at school. His nightmare he could never escape from, that he could never let his family know of.

He walks through the corridor leisurely, his beaten up shoes scuffing the clean floor, almost making a squeaking like sound. The books in his grasp were hugged tightly to his chest, a sort of barrier to keep out others. Taehyung was far from sociable, he would much rather hide away in a library or spend time with his younger brother and grandma.

However, due to his parents dying and his grandma having to not only take care of him but also his brother, he had to take it upon himself to work long hours everyday at the ice cream van and on weekends, work at a quaint coffee shop just on the other side of town.

He couldn't afford fancy clothes or gadgets like a mobile phone but Taehyung couldn't care less, as long as he can provide for his brother and grandma then it didn't matter.

Taehyung knew his bully was around somewhere, he wasn't entirely sure where but the knowing fact that he could creep up behind him at any second was enough to send him over edge.

The red head suddenly felt the urge to pee. He would hop from foot to foot, cursing at himself for drinking too much apple juice this morning. He debated on whether to just try his hardest to hold it in but quickly went against it when he found walking to be almost excruciating.

He hobbles his way to the nearest bathroom, opening the white door that had the male figure sign on it with a creak. Taehyung mentally cringes at the rusty hinge but pushed it aside to enter in with speedy feet. His orbs scan the bathroom, luckily finding it to be empty, just the way he likes it. He places his books and bag down on the ground, taking a stand at the furthest away urinal.

He unzips his pants. Slowly but surely after many checks to make sure no one else will enter, he relieves himself, practically relaxing his shoulders while his eyes close over. His lips part as a soft sigh escapes them.

After a minute, he's zipping his pants back up and making a move over to the sinks. He takes his sweet time to wash his hand correctly. The red head was praising himself, a small smile on his lips that he had managed to use the school bathroom without bumping into his bully...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Or so he thought. The squeaky door reopens, revealing the monster he fears most. The very being that Taehyung was so afraid of.

"Hello Taehyung, ready for some fun?" The male had a malicious smirk playing on his lips, making Taehyung's worry rise to the point he was find it hard to breathe.

"P-please!" He whimpers, "please d-don't hurt m-me!!"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jimin couldn't stand maths yet a certain someone was making the class seem almost impossible to deal with. The pink headed boy's eyes trail over, once again to his now old seat.

He glares at the light brunette, practically sneering at the mere sight of him. He guessed his gaze went un-missed by the other since he didn't look back nor flinch at the fact that Jimin, a popular, was giving him the evil eyes.

The small boy couldn't stand the new one. He knew he was being childish over a chair but it was his chair. He choose it due to it being beside the window and at the back of the class so that if he was tired or uninterested then he could either look out the window or take a short nap without the teacher's acknowledgment.

Sadly, Jungkook ruined those ideas by simply appearing out of nowhere right in the middle of the school year.

The taller was busy daydreaming, his dark orbs staring out the window before hearing the bell suddenly erupt. "I hope you're all paying close attention in this class." Mr Shin grumbles, clearly irritated by the fact that none of his students ever care enough to listen.

Jungkook slings his black backpack over one shoulder, rubbing his left eye as he walks out of the class. Yet again, he found himself pondering over the idea of skipping school. He knew the most his parents could do was ground him. He was 17 after all so only a few more months left till he's free. Free from his parents deathly grip they have on his life.

He swaggers his way down the hallway. It seemed that people already knew his name and how he managed to burn part of his pervious school down. He had made a title for himself already and it was only the second day in. Jungkook couldn't care less, 'what does other people's opinions matter?'

Out of nowhere, an arm wraps itself around his shoulders, bringing him to a complete halt. 'What the?' Jungkook turns his head to find a smirking Namjoon, he was practically grinning from ear to ear when he found his new friend. "Jeon!" He eagerly shouts, earning a few by-passers attention. Whispering among the student body emerges as they talk about the very boy who was busy giving people curious stares.

"I heard he's a psycho, he's even been to prison once!"

"Apparently someone in his old school admitted that he would be in a fight every single day!"

"My sister's friend's cousin slept with him before but he broke her heart. Apparently he's a total heartbreaker at his old school!"

Jungkook kept a stony expression on his face, not wanting others to think that they got to him. Truth be told, none of those accusations were true.

He had never been to prison nor was he branded a psychopath. He may have been in a few fights during his high school years but never everyday. If anything he would maybe get into a fight once a month at best. And who was to say he had slept with that girl's cousin's friend whatever, he's pretty experienced in the female body. He's had enough girls to know everything that's needed to be known. However, all the girls in his previous school knew exactly what he was like. He was never one to be tied down. Those girls who would throw themselves at him were often sluts anyway. They couldn't care less about Jungkook's feelings just like he wouldn't care about theirs.

They never really loved him as a whole, only for his good looks and cheeky yet alluring personality.

Jungkook had never felt love before, well not for another in a romantic way.

"So Jeon?" Namjoon snaps the boy back to reality. The junior's eyes trail down the taller boy, taking in every inch of detail that he had. Namjoon was dressed rather rugged and rough looking. His faded jeans had rips in the knees, his shirt was black with a dark flannel left open on top and a black bomber jacket with combat boots to finish the look. He also wore piercings in his ear that gave off the whole 'don't fuck with me vibe.'

The boy had the look of a tough bad boy, one that girls would drool over while boys would avoid like the plague.

"Are you up for some fun?" Namjoon's dangerous smile comes into view once more. The excitement was almost contagious as Jungkook raises a brow, awaiting for the boy's definition of 'fun.'