Chapter 12

Jungkook sighs as he observes a bunch of freshman's waltz past him. He was casually leaning on his locker, people watching everyone that walked by him. He was still trying to conduct a plan to get expelled but the more he thought about it, the worse his ideas became.

At first, Jungkook was going to bully the pair of boys he had seen at the beach but quickly shut that one down. He didn't want a repeat of the year prior especially after watching how upset and hurt Taehyung was. Jungkook just couldn't go through with it again.

The brunette shivers off the memory, hearing the raging bell ringing throughout the busy hall. Jungkook exhales, his dark timberlands hammer against the shiny floor as he makes his way to class.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jimin throws open the double glazed doors, earning a few curious stares since the wood crashes against the wall beside it. "Sorry," he mumbles aloud, cringing at the fact he caused such a scene. But it couldn't be helped, he was running late for school due to his alarm going off later than usual.

The pink haired male was just glad he made it on time to hear the bell ringing. 'Thank God, I'm not late!' Trying to compose himself, Jimin briskly tramps toward his classroom. The room was filled with lively chatter, students were making a move towards their seats while continuing their conversations practically across the classroom.

As usual, Jimin takes his seat in the empty chair since his old one was still occupied by a certain Jungfuck. Every time the pastel haired junior saw the younger boy, he would grow angry. 'He's such a meanie!' The smaller grumbles inside his brain, puffing out his cheeks while crossing his arms over his chest in an angry yet cute manner.

Jungkook notices this and holds in a chuckle, finding the other intriguing to watch.

The teacher soon arrives, making the class fall silent. "Well class," he states, a rather ugly looking scowl displays itself on his lips. "I'm very disappointed in these test results!" He grumbles, tossing the stack of papers he had in his grasp onto his desk with a thud. "So because a certain percentage of the class failed, I'm going to be sorting you into partners with someone who was in the higher percent." He explains, glancing around his classroom full of teens. "I expect you both to help each other out with homework so make sure to arrange times that you can both meet up for."

The older man begins naming off names till he reached Jimin's; "Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook will be a pair!" The rose haired boy was in utter shock. He raises himself from his seat with his hands slamming against the desk. This caused others to stare in confusion. "I'm sorry Sir, I can't work with h-"

"-I don't want to hear it Jimin. Now hurry up and sit next to Jungkook." The man hisses, clearly not interested in what his student has to say.

The short male huffs, dragging his chair loudly over to his new partner. Jungkook smirks with a mischief gleam in his eye at the older, finding his behaviour hilarious. "Come to join me?" He smugly grins, wiggling his eyebrows which earns a glare in return. "Shut it Jeon, I don't have a choice."

Mr Shin hands out worksheets for everyone to work on with their partners as a start up to get to know each other better.

Jimin was cursing everything under the sun, pissed at the fact he had to work with such a rude human being. "You know huffing about it isn't gonna get this work done." Jungkook sniggers, shaking the piece of paper in Jimin's face who growls at the younger with annoyance.

"I wonder which one of us was the failure?" Jungkook wonders aloud, tapping his chin in a mocking like way. "Can't have been me, I get straight A's in Maths."

Jimin kept his mouth firmly shut. He knew right off the bat that it was him who failed. He was never one for maths, if anything it was probably the only class he actually struggles in.

The brunette could tell his teasing was getting to the older when Jimin yanked the worksheet out of his grasp, leaning his head down and completely focusing on the paper. Jungkook studies Jimin for a few seconds, "you do realise question 4 is wrong." The smaller glances up with a confused expression, "what?" He raises a brow at the younger before Jungkook continues, "so is question 7, 9, 12...God Jimin, you suck at maths."

"Shut up asshole!" He hisses, squeezing his pencil that was clutched in his grasp. Jungkook chuckles, enjoying the fact that he could make the smaller so bothered. "Hey, I'm just trying to help you out." He says in defence, raising his hands in the air yet the smirk on his lips never leaves.

Jimin was having enough of the younger junior's cheeky behaviour, wishing that the clock would go by quicker so that he could leave.

"...so...your friend..." the honey haired male suddenly mutters, his orbs glancing out the window to avoid the other's gaze and instead focus on the pitter pattering of the rain against the glass.

Jimin frowns, "what friend? I have lots of friends." Jungkook rolls his eyes, forgetting that this was 'Mr popular' he was talking to. "Oh, I'm so sorry your majesty," he grumbles before going quiet. "If your not gonna answer my question then I ain't telling you who you wanna know about." Jimin murmurs, giving the A4 sheet of paper all his attention once again.

Jungkook sighs, his finger tips lightly brushing over the window sill as he mumbles, "your friend...Taehyung."

The smaller instantly stops what he's doing. His brown orbs glance over at Jungkook who was still too busy staring outside. Jimin couldn't help but notice a small tinge of pink lightly crossing over the younger's cheeks.

"Nu-uh! Nope! Stop right there Jeon!" Jimin sternly utters, a glare in his eyes. The taller turns to the other with a confused expression, "what?"

"You are not getting any information on Taehyung. Guys like you shouldn't mess around with boys like him." He says, protectively. Jungkook scoffs, "how cute, standing up for your boyfriend I see." He didn't know why he was being so rude. It just bothered him a lot that the older was keeping information about the red head from him.

"Shut up and I only recently became friends with Taehyung so if you're wanting to know something about him then I suggest you go speak to him yourself which I refuse to let you do by the way."

Jungkook huffs, he wasn't getting anywhere with the older junior. "I mean it Jeon, I know what rep you have with your past flings." This made Jungkook smirk, "then you'll also know that I'm straight?" He raises a brow, waiting for the other to comment.

But instead of looking shocked like he thought Jimin would, the pink haired male had an equally evil smirk dancing on his lips. "Yes I know that...but that doesn't mean that Taehyung wouldn't turn you gay."