Chapter 19

A/n: Alright before you continue on with the story, I would just like to discuss something quickly. So I had someone message me on my board saying that my story is similar to the book 'Fate' by taehyungbby- now I just want to say that I am friends with her on here and I already asked her if it would be alright if I could write my own Vminkook book that was inspired by her work because it's honestly amazing and she agreed to it. I even mentioned before in this book how I was inspired by her book 'fate' to write this. But even though it has slight similarities, my storyline is completely different from hers. I tried my hardest to make mine different and it, my own so it can get annoying when it looks like I'm just using someone else's work. I haven't even fully finished 'Fate' yet, I'm only on chapter 117 because I've been too busy with my own books to finish so if there's anything similar from that chapter onwards onto the second or third book then it's merely a coincidence because I haven't read on to even copy it in the first place. And like I said, I try my hardest to write all my books through my own imagination so it can be frustrating when others say this after I've put hard work into my own stories.

Sorry for the long rant and I'm not blaming anyone or anything like that, I'm just stating my frustration.

Anyway, back to the story.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

The three boys all stare at one another, their stance morphing into what can best be described as a rather lopsided circle. Jimin couldn't tear away his orbs from either boy who were currently taking interest in their shoes instead.

"What's going on here?" The pink headed male questions, watching how embarrassed the pair were getting with each second that ticked by.

"I was just checking Taehyung's bruise." Jungkook suddenly announces, grabbing a confused Taehyung and pulling him closer to Jimin. "Look see!" Jungkook says while poking Taehyung's cheek a little. He turns the younger's head to the side before bringing it closer so that the eldest could see, displaying the yellowing bruise so that Jimin might actually believe him.

Though Jimin was a tad taken back, he couldn't help but feel relieved that Taehyung's bruise was finally going away. However, seeing how close Jungkook was being right now with Taehyung and how his hands were still all over him caused Jimin to feel riled up.

"Mmhmm," he hums before looking at Taehyung. "Are you heading home? Shall I walk you?" He asks with a wide smile, causing Taehyung's cheeks to turn crimson. Jungkook notices this and instantly cuts in before Taehyung can speak. "I was walking him home so it's fine, he doesn't need you."

Jimin's expression hardens as he glares up at Jungkook, cursing the fact that the brunette was a lot taller than him despite Jimin being older. "I asked Taehyung, not you." He growls back through clench teeth.

The red head could see things were getting a little heated as he decides to step in to stop the issue from increasing into a fight. "Why don't we all walk together." He suggests, glancing between both boys to search for any sign of confirmation.

After it taking a few minutes of long hard glaring, they eventually nod to Taehyung's suggestion. With a sigh and a weakened smile, Taehyung takes to the middle while having either boy on each side of him. They walk in utter silence for a few minutes before Jimin asks, "so where were you coming from?"

"My work." Taehyung states like it's nothing. "Oh. Is this the new job you were talking about?" Jimin questions, taking full interest in what Taehyung has to say. The young junior shakes his head, affirming that it wasn't what Jimin was thinking. "No, it's my Saturday job at the coffee shop on the other side of town." Taehyung explains, making the pink haired male dumbfounded.