Chapter 4

Taehyung, sadly had a shift after school today. He stood inside the van, bored and in pain from the beatings he took when heading to 5th period. His bully had spotted him, obviously not wanting the poor boy to get away without some form of a punishment for being in the older's sight.

Taehyung's body was littered with bruises. Thankfully, most were across his stomach, chest and back so it means his brother and grandma wouldn't see them. But sometimes, he isn't so lucky and would come home and hide for days on end inside his room, wearing hooded jumpers to hide any black eyes or bruises cheeks so that his family wouldn't see.

The crimson haired boy slumps against the counter, observing the way the waves crash against the sand. The smell of salty sea water fills the air while sounds of birds flying overhead were the only things he could focus on.

His mind fell back to the rude boy who dumped him on the ground earlier. He had never seen the brunette before and couldn't help but think he was gorgeous. 'Probably will be a big hit with all the girls,' Taehyung thought sadly, knowing that the boy showed zero signs of being gay or at most, bisexual.

He then daydreamed about the cute pink headed junior that helped him escape his locker from which, his bully had pushed him into.

Lastly, his brain thought of Hoseok, how he admitted that Taehyung would be seeing a lot more of him which only seemed to confuse the younger.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jimin breathes out a sigh, his mind was yet again filling up with his ex-boyfriend. He couldn't even focus on any of his essays that were due tomorrow. He grumbles under his breath, deciding he should just go to the beach and work on them where he's a little more relaxed. He stuffs his papers inside his grey backpack before grabbing his keys and heading downstairs for the front door.

"Jimin? Baby, where're you going?" His mom calls out from the living room, glancing out the open door to see her son nearing the front door to place his shoes on. "Just down to the beach for a while." He enters into the room after putting on his shoes, giving his mom a quick kiss on her cheek. "I just can't study very well in the house so I'm gonna go out and relax myself for a while."

Jimin was always very close with his parents, he would tell them anything and everything. He would never lie nor disobey them. He just loved them too much to do so.

"Alright sweetie, well make sure you're home for dinner." She smiles as Jimin scampers off to the front door.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.