I N T R O

What's up? Let me introduce myself. I'm Grace Foster and I'm 18. I just graduated and I'm trying to live my summer to the fullest before I have to go off to college. My life was pretty good up until two years ago. Two years ago my mom lost her fight to breast cancer. I remember being very depressed for months after I lost her. Things started looking up for about 2 months then my dad started to ruin it. He started bringing around a ton on women. I remember getting attached to one then he would cheat on them and break up. It's gotten to the point where he has a new woman around almost every week. It's to the point where I feel as if I am mentally drowning and I have no one to pull me out of the waters that are my home life. I honestly have spent most of my summer with my bestie Jordan. I had a big group of friends in high school but Jordan and I were close even though she's a year older than me. I see her as a sister. I've spent a ton of nights at Jordan's apartment. Her parents are super rich so they bought her an apartment while she studies to be a nurse. Even though her parents are rich she is not stuck up or bratty at all. She's the most caring and down to earth person you will ever meet. Anyways we've spent most of our summer together. I love spending time with her but what I didn't know was that through her I would find someone to save me from drowning.