S E V E N

Ethan's POV

I sighed as I started to text Grace. Tonight I plan on inviting Grace over to meet my parents and after dinner, I am going to tell her who I am. For some reason, I got nervous while texting her.

Ethan😁: Hey, are you free tonight?

Grace😊: Yeah, what's up?

Ethan😁: My family is having dinner tonight and I wanted you to meet my family.

Grace😊: Of course! I would love to meet your family. What time?

Ethan😁: Can I pick you up at 7:30?

Grace😊: Perfect! I'll see you at 7:30!

Ethan😁: See you then beautiful.

Grace's POV

I smiled as I texted Ethan but let me tell you I am so nervous to meet Ethan's family. I checked my watch to see that it read 6 o'clock. I looked over at Jordan who was scrolling through Instagram.

"Hey, Ethan is going to pick me up at 7:30. I'm meeting his family tonight. Will you help me get ready?" I said making her look up at me.

"Sure!" She smiled and stood up.

"Go shower crazy." She pushed me into my bedroom.

I giggled at her and grabbed a comfy outfit before walking into my bathroom. I started my shower and slipped in. I washed off my hair and body before successfully shaving. I got out and changed into my comfortable outfit.

"Jordan." I yelled making her walk into my bathroom with an outfit in her hands.

"Hola." She laughed pulling my makeup out from under my sink.

I brushed my teeth before she started on my hair. She played music while she started to blow dry my hair. After she dried my hair she curled the ends of it. We kept singing while she did my makeup. She put some very light makeup on me. Just some eyeshadow, mascara, concealer, a little bit of bronzer, and lip gloss. After we did my makeup and hair I finished getting ready. After I was done getting ready Jordan left me with an outfit. I slipped this on before taking one last look in the mirror.

I smiled as I walked out the door

I smiled as I walked out the door. I did a spin for Jordan and she clapped for me. We laughed at our goofiness. We kept singing along to Jordan's music while I packed up my purse. We were rapping along to 21 Savage when we heard a knock at the door. I smiled when I opened the door to reveal this.