E L E V E N

*Two Days Later*

Grace's POV

"Grace, you're free to go whenever you want." Johnson stuck his head in my office.

"Ok, thank you." I smiled before he closed the door.

It was currently 3 o'clock and Ethan was picking me up for the ball at 6, so I have to get home to get ready. The hair and makeup girls were coming at 4 even though Jordan and I are perfectly capable of doing it. I finished typing up an email before grabbing my purse and keys. I told the Jacks' and Christina bye before I took the elevator to the ground floor. I walked to my Rover that was parked beside Gilinsky's G-Wagon and Johnson's Porsche 911. I got in and started to drive home. After fighting traffic and yelling at a random guy I finally pulled up to my apartment complex. I parked and walked up to my apartment. The door was already open because Jordan only worked half a day to help me get ready.

"Hey, babe." Jordan said as I walked through the door.

"Hey." I smiled as I placed my purse on the counter and slipped off my jacket.

"There are two boxes on the island with your name on them. They were in our mailbox." Jordan got up from the couch and sat down at the island.

I scrunched my eyebrows and walked over to the two boxes. I opened one to reveal a Louboutin box with a note on it.

I told you I'd handle your outfit. If you think the shoes are pretty you'll love the dress. See you at 6.
-E

I opened the box and gasped at the sight. I almost cried at the sight of the beautiful shoes.

"No way." Jordan gasped.

"Only Ethan Dolan." I sighed still almost in tears. I've always wanted a pair of Louboutins but I never worked up the nerve to get a pair.

"Look in the other box." Jordan said getting excited.

I laughed and started to open the other box. I opened it to reveal another box. I sighed as I pulled the top off the second box. I smiled as I picked up the dress. My jaw dropped and tears filled my eyes when I saw it. I've never seen such a beautiful dress in my life. Only Ethan Dolan.

"Oh, My, God, Grace you're going to look like a princess." Jordan said in awe.

I wiped away tears as I hung the dress up and sat the shoes beside it.

"Go get a shower the hair and makeup girls will be here in 30." Jordan pushed me into my bathroom.

I laughed and started my shower. I took off my work clothes and slipped in the shower. I took a long shower because I had to wash my hair, wash my body, and shave everything. I got out and put on running shorts and a tank top. I wrapped my hair in a towel. I put on my coconut lotion before walking out to our living room where the hair and makeup girls had everything set. They had three mirrors, lighting, makeup, and hair products sprawled out all over the living room. I smiled as they sat me down and started on my hair. Jordan sat on the couch and recorded us on her snapchat. I smiled as the girls dried my hair, pulled half of it up and curled the rest. They then did my makeup. They went with a rose gold theme for my makeup. When the girls finished I told them thank you and hugged both of them.

"You ready to go put your dress on?" Jordan smiled as I stood up from the chair that was set up to get me ready.

"I thought you'd never ask." I smiled as we walked into my room.

I took off my clothes and put on pasties while Jordan took my dress off the hanger. She helped me put on the dress. After almost falling we finally got the dress on me. Jordan fixed the straps and zipped the zipper on the back of the dress. I smiled as I slipped on my Louboutins. My outfit ended up looking like this.