F O U R

Grace's POV

It's been a few days since mine and Ethan's date. I don't think we've stopped talking ever since the date. Today has been going by kinda slow. Jordan and I have been hanging out all day. We were watching a movie when I phone dinged.

Ethan😁: hey me and my brother are going to dinner tonight and we were wondering if you and Jordan would like to join us.

"Hey, do you want to go to dinner with Ethan and his brother?" I looked over to Jordan, who was stuffing popcorn in her mouth.

"Sure." She said in a muffled tone because of the popcorn in her mouth.

Grace😊: we would love to. What time and where?

Ethan😁: Is 6 ok? Gray and I can come by and pick you guys. We were thinking about going to Fujiyama (A/N that's a Japanese restaurant in NJ).

Grace😊: sounds great Jordan and I will see you at 6

Ethan😁: awesome! See you then

I smiled as I read Ethan's last text. I checked the time to see that it's 4 o'clock.

"The boys are going to pick us up at 6. Do you want to get ready at 4:30?" I asked Jordan making her look away from her episode of The Office.

"Sure." She smiled and returned to her episode. I grabbed a handful of popcorn and watched the episode. We got an episode in before we got up to get ready. I walked to the guest bedroom and grabbed a change of clothes before starting the shower. Jordan didn't shower because she took one last night. I slipped into my shower and started to wash my hair. After I got out of the shower I brushed my teeth and put on some lotion. While I was putting on my lotion Jordan walked into my bathroom.

"Are you ok with me getting ready with you?" She asked setting her makeup and curler on the counter.

"Of course." I smiled sliding over to the other side of the double vanity.

Jordan played music on her speaker while I dried my hair and straightened it.

"So baby gimme that toot toot
Lemme give you that beep beep
Runnin' her hands through my 'fro
Bouncin' on 24's
While they sayin on the radio." We sang along to R. Kelly

I laughed as Jordan danced like an idiot. I finished up my hair while Jordan did her makeup. After I did my hair I put on some light makeup. I put on mascara, concealer, a little bit of bronzer, eyeshadow, and lipgloss. After we finished our makeup Jordan pulled me into her room and pulled out outfits for me and her. Jordan handed me my outfit and I walked back into the guest bedroom. I changed into this before walking out to show Jordan.

 I changed into this before walking out to show Jordan

Jordan clapped and smiled as I walked out.

"Go get dressed goofball." I laughed and pushed her into her room.

I laughed and walked back into my room. I sprayed on Victoria Secret perfume before grabbing my purse, Ray Bans, and phone. I sat on the couched and waited on Jordan. She soon walked out in this.

"Yes Queen!!" I yelled as she walked out with her speaker playing music

She did a bow and danced along to her music. Before we knew it we were both dancing around in her living room.

"Tattoos, piercings and she just learned to twerk
She ain't gotta heart or a ass, just her brains, gotta ask cause her ass on a learning curve." We sang along to Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper.

We laughed as we sang along to the whole song. We started singing Bryson Tiller until we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Coming." I laughed as Jordan stumbled to turn her speaker off.

"Hey." I opened the door to reveal this.

"Ha I told you!" I heard Jordan yell making me break out in laughter

"I told ya bitch." Jordan said as she walked passed me.

"Jordan Stewart." Jordan stuck out her hand for Grayson to shake. The twins had confused looks on their faces.

"Grayson Dolan." He shook her hand still confused.

"Ok so let us explain." I started laughing in between laughs.

"Ok so after we met Ethan we walked to a different water slide and Grayson you were working on that water slide. So ever since then we've been going back and forth about how Ethan has a twin that works at the water park." I said still laughing.

"Well that's mostly correct. You must be the famous Grace." He smiled and stuck out his hand.

"And you are the famous Grayson." I smiled and shook his hand.

We laughed as I said hey to Ethan and he hugged me. Jordan and I grabbed our purses before walking out with the twins. We walked down to the parking garage where Ethan's truck was parked. I got in the front with Ethan while Grayson sat in the back with Jordan. Ethan started to drive and I plugged my phone into the aux. I smiled as Don't by Bryson Tiller came on.

"Pull up, Skurt
Get in the ride
Left hand is steering the other is gripping your thigh." We all sang together.

Soon we pulled to Fujiyama. We all got out of the truck and walked into the restaurant. We got seated instantly. We sat down and ordered our drinks. While we ordered I felt Ethan interlace his hand with mine. This boy can make me blush. We were having a good time until I heard something that made my heart drop.

"Cooper Grace Foster." I turned to see my dad walking towards our table obviously angry.