F O U R T E E N

Grace's POV

I smiled as I felt Ethan's hot breath on the back of my neck. We were laying in my bed with Ethan's muscular arms draped over me. I turned over and faced him slowly running my fingers over the tribal prints on his shoulder. Soon after I started tracing his tattoos those beautiful hazel eyes were looking down at me.

"Well good morning." He smiled as he looked at me.

"Good morning." I smiled and cuddled into his chest.

"Do you want breakfast?" He asked as he ran his hands through my hair.

"Sure." I smiled and touched the soft skin of his exposed shoulder.

"Go get dressed we'll find a coffee shop close to here." He said as he got out of bed. He extended his hand out to mine and helped me up.

Ethan walked out of my room before I grabbed an outfit out of my suitcase. I walked into my huge bathroom and started the shower. I took a shower before brushing my teeth and hair. I dried my hair and straightened it before put some VS lotion on. I applied light makeup before putting on this outfit.

I sprayed on my Gucci perfume before walking out into the living room where Ethan was sitting on the couch

"You ready?" Ethan smirked as he saw my outfit.

"As I'll ever be." I smiled as Ethan grabbed my hand and walked out of the door.

Ethan and I took the elevator down to the ground floor. I smiled as we walked through the glowing lobby. We walked out of the hotel and Ethan led me to a small coffee shop called Café Antonia. We walked in and were seated at a table near the huge window. Soon our waitress came and we ordered our drinks. We struggled with speaking French but we managed to order. I got an iced coffee and Ethan got a latte. Soon our waitress brought us our drinks. I smiled as Ethan took my hand from across the table. Our waitress came back and we ordered. I got a ham and cheese croissant while Ethan got chocolate and strawberry crepes. We talked while we waited for our food to come.

"So tomorrow is going to be a busy day. We have that big meeting with the airline but I was thinking that you and I could go sightseeing and shopping. Maybe I could treat you to the Louis Vuitton store." Ethan smiled as he spoke.

"Ethan you don't have to do that, I make my own money." I sighed as we held hands.

"Grace, I would buy you this whole city if I could, and you work so hard it's the least I could do." He smiled and my eyes met his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Thank you, Ethan." I smiled as I looked at him.

Our waitress brought us our food and we dug in. The food in France is absolutely delicious. After we ate Ethan paid and led me out of the cafe. When we stepped out of the cafe Ethan had a car waiting for us. The chauffeur walked to our side and opened the door for us. I got in first and Ethan got in after me. The chauffeur drove us to the mall by the Louver we took some pictures in front of the Louver. We shopped around for a while until Ethan dragged me into a huge Louis Vuitton store.