O N E

Grace's POV

I laughed as Jordan and I walked through the water park. Today she convinced me to come with her to the biggest water park in New Jersey.

"I honestly hate how the moment you start walking around in a bathing suit guys instantly notice us. Like can you notice us when we're wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt." I ranted while walking through the park.

"I know right it annoys me." Jordan laughed.

"Anyways, which ride do you want to get on?" I asked looking at the different water rides.

"Ooh what about that one." Jordan pointed at a huge slide.

"Let's go." I smiled walking towards the entrance.

Jordan and I got on after waiting for what felt like an eternity. It was one of those big slides where 4 people are on one tube. Our luck we got paired with two guys around our age. They were not good looking and they were staring at us.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I sassed making Jordan laugh.

"Now that's a screensaver I'd love to have." The guys smirked back.

"You both are disgusting." Jordan defended me.

Before they could finish we reached the bottom of the slide and a lifeguard pulled our raft to the end of the pool. One thing about water parks is that they have the best looking lifeguards. Jordan and I walked away before the guys could say something to us.

"Pigs." I scoffed as we walked to a different slide.

"Amen sister." Jordan chuckled. She hates guys staring as much as I do.

We rode a bunch of different slide getting stares the whole time. I would just look at Jordan and roll my eyes. Jordan and I walked up to a slide and grabbed a double tube.

"Let's pray that we don't flip this." I said as we walked up to the top of the slide.

"Knowing us we will." Jordan said making me laugh.

We walked up to the top of the tower and waited for our turn. We were up next in line when I saw him. He was a lifeguard working the slide. He had on the mandatory red shorts, no shirt, and a red fanny pack. He was absolutely beautiful. Dark short hair, hazel eyes, and a sharp jawline. I must've been staring because Jordan kept hitting me.

"Grace, Grace." Jordan smacked my arm taking me out of my trance.

"Sorry what?" I asked looking up to see him staring at me.

"Let's go it's our turn." She giggled knowing I was looking at him.

We carried the tube to the start of the slide and sat down. I sat in front and Jordan was in the back.

"Hey ladies how are you doing today?" He asked smiling and looking down at me. I took the chance to admire his abs.

"Good, how are you?" I asked as he looked to see if the two guys that went before us were at the bottom yet.

"I'm good thank you. Are you two from here?" He asked keeping his eyes on me. I noticed that his name tag read "Ethan". A cute name if you ask me.

"Yeah, we live like 30 minutes from here." Jordan said from behind me.

"Well, you ladies have fun and stay sitting forward throughout the slide." He smiled and pushed our tube down the huge slide.

"Thank you handsome!" Jordan yelled embarrassing me.

Jordan and I laughed and screamed as we went down the slide. It soon opened up to reveal a huge half cylinder that made us slide in all different directions. Soon we slid into the pool at the bottom. Jordan and I got soaked. We laughed and I looked up at the tower to see Ethan looking down at us with a smile on his face.

Jordan and I walked over to the slide that was beside the one that Ethan works on. We waited for what feels like forever. As we got up there I noticed the lifeguard that was working the slide. He looked just like Ethan but his hair was a little lighter and it flopped to the side while Ethan's stood up. He was also a little bit more muscular than Ethan. Jordan and I sat in our tubes I noticed his name tag. I noticed that it read "Grayson". I kinda smiled it off and started to slide down the slide.

"That guy looked just like that lifeguard that was flirting with you at the last ride." Jordan smirked.

"I know they are both hot." I smiled.

"I know right." Jordan smiled as we got off the ride.

The rest of the day Jordan and I walked around the park and enjoyed ourselves. As we were walking out I heard someone yelling for me. I turned around to see Ethan jogging for me.

"Hey can we talk?" He asked as he got up to me.