E I G H T

*5 years later*

Grace's POV

"Hey Grace, are you ready our 3 o'clock meeting is here." My bosses Jack and Jack stuck their heads in the door of my office.

"Yes, I'm right behind you guys." I said as I stood up from my desk.

Ok let me catch you up on what has been going on in the past 5 years. I haven't seen Ethan since we basically broke up. He texted me the rest of that summer but it stopped when the fall rolled around. I'm assuming him and Grayson moved to New York. After we broke up I got my bachelor degree in business. Jordan graduated medical school and is now a nurse. Now we live together in an apartment in New York City. We moved because I got a job at Johnson and Gilinsky Enterprises. I became Jack and Jack's personal assistant. I absolutely love my job. The guys are so easy going we are on first name basis. Jordan got a job at Bellevue Hospital. Right now I'm going into a huge meeting with Jack and Jack.

"Grace this meeting is huge for us. We are hoping that we can partner with this business to purchase a huge private airline. The owners of this business are a duo like us. We need you to sit in and listen to the conversation. Feel free to give any input we need your amazing mind on how to get in with this airline." Jack and Jack talked to me while we walked to our conference room.

We soon walked up to our conference room with dark glass windows. When we reached the door Gilinsky walked in first, then Johnson, and then me.

"Hello gentleman." Gilinsky's voice echoes through the conference room.

My eyes widened as I saw the men standing on the other side of the conference table.

"How are you Jack?" Ethan spoke before his eyes landed on me

"We are doing great thank you Ethan. I would like to introduce you to Jack and I's assistant. This is Grace Foster. Grace this is-" I cut Johnson off.

"Ethan and Grayson Dolan, we go way back." I smile and stuck my hand out for the twins to shake.

"How are you beautiful?" Grayson smiled and kissed the top of my hand.

"I'm great thank you. Let's get this meeting started." I spoke sitting down at the table.

"I couldn't agree more." Gilinsky said as he sat down.

We all took a seat and the boys stared talking about the airline. I took notes while the guys talked. They talked about the airline. I would type up a note and look up to see Ethan looking at me.

"Any suggestions Grace." Johnson spoke getting my attention.

"Yes, Mr. Dolan how will partnering with Johnson and Gilinsky Enterprises and this airline improve the value of your company." I asked looking at my notes then at Ethan.

"Well Ms. Foster, Dolan Enterprises has many parts to it, some being fashion, technology, and architecture but we do not have the transportation aspect to our business that Johnson and Gilinsky has. Therefore, by partnering with you we are hoping not only to gain 1/2 of an airline but also a mentor and a partnership." Ethan spoke in an extremely proper tone. Wow he has grown up.

"Any other questions or concerns Ms. Foster." Grayson spoke up making me look at him.

"No Mr.Dolan thank you for asking." I spoke looking at him. I looked at his left hand and noticed that a solid black wedding band laid across his ring finger.

"Well gentlemen it was an honor to speak with you. Keep in touch so we can schedule a meeting with the CEO of the airline." Gilinsky spoke as he stood up and stuck his hand out for the twins to shake.

"And to you Gilinsky. Johnson it was great seeing you." Grayson spoke as him and Ethan stood up.

"And it was a pleasure seeing you." Grayson grabbed my hand and kissed top of it.

"It was nice to see you both of you." I spoke as I shook Ethan's hand.

"You look as beautiful as always." Ethan said as his and Grayson started to leave.

I smiled as I watched the twins leave. Ethan has somehow gotten more attractive since I saw him last. I looked at Jack and Jack to see them smiling while going over my notes.

"That meeting went great. Thank you Grace I never would've thought to have asked how the airline with increase the value of Dolan Enterprises." Johnson said as he read over some of my notes.

"Thank you." I smiled fixing the blazer I had on over the bodycon dress I had on.

"How do you know the Dolans Grace?" Gilinsky said as we started to walk back to our offices.

"Right after I graduated high school I met Ethan and we basically dated for a week until he lied to me. He told me that he didn't have any plans for life when he really was to inherit Dolan Enterprises." By the time I got done telling my story we reached our office.

"Wow, well if you can print some contracts real quick you're more than welcome to be done with me for today." Johnson said turning to walk into his office.

"Anything I can do for you?" I asked looking at Gilinsky.

"I'm good thank you Grace." He smiled before walking into his office.

"Thank you." I smiled as I walked into my office.

I walked into my large office that looked over the busy city of New York. My office was not as big as the Jacks' but it was huge. I sat at my white desk and selected the documents to print. I printed multiple copies of the paperwork and took it to Johnson's office. I gave him the papers and told him goodbye. I peaked my head in Gilinsky's office and told him bye before I walked back to my office. I was packing up my purse when I felt my phone vibrate.

Ethan😁: Hey it was good to see you today.

Grace😊: It was good to see you too.

Ethan😁: Can we meet for dinner? I'd like to catch up

Grace😊: Sure but this is not a date.

Ethan😁: Agreed. Le Bernardin 7:30? I'll pick you up.

Grace😊: Sure I'll see you then. 2716 28th Street NYC

Ethan😁: See you then beautiful.

What have I gotten myself into?