E P I L O G U E

*3 Years Later*

Grace's POV

I smiled as the sun shone through the vast glass windows of Ethan's bedroom. I looked up to see Ethan still asleep with my head on his chest. I slowly started to trace my fingers over the tattoos that now covered his entire left arm.

"Good morning beautiful." His hazel eyes opened to meet mine.

"Good morning." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Someone has to get ready for work." I giggled and touched the sun tattooed on his large chest.

"Princess, you do realize I own half the company right?" The words slid of his tongue in a deep morning voice.

"Yes, I am highly aware but you sir have a ton of meetings today." I smiled moving my hand to play with his hair.

"I'm not the only one who has work as well." He smiled before sitting up.

"I'm aware." I sat up and leaned on Ethan's broad body.

"Join me for a shower?" He asked standing up and extending a hand out to me.

"I'd love to." I giggled as he pulled me up and tossed me over his shoulder.

We showered and got out to get ready. I started by brushing my teeth and blow drying my hair. I curled the ends of my hair before starting on my makeup. I applied light makeup and lotion before stepping out of the bathroom. I walked into Ethan's closet and found and outfit out of my little section that Alfred set up for when I stay here. I changed into this outfit before spraying on my Louis Vuitton perfume.

I stepped out of the closet to see Ethan slipping on his undershirt and dress pants

I stepped out of the closet to see Ethan slipping on his undershirt and dress pants. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"I'm going to head out. I still need to get the Jacks' coffee." I said being careful not to get makeup on his white shirt that fit him so perfectly.

"Ok, drive save. I love you with all of my heart." He turned around my kissed my lips gently.

"And I love you." I smiled before grabbing my Gucci clutch gifted to me by the one and only Ethan Dolan.

I told him bye before walking out of his room and downstairs. I told Alfred and the maids bye before stepping out of the huge mansion that is the Dolan Residents. I got into my Rover before driving off to Starbucks. I got the Jack's coffee before driving to the office. I walked into the office smiling and receiving good mornings from people who walked by. I took the Jacks their coffee before starting to work on current deals and contracts.

***

I sighed as I finally finished my emails for the Jacks and contracts.  I was packing up my purse when my phone suddenly vibrated.

Ethan💕: When you get off come come see me.

Grace😊: On my way😊