F I V E

Grace's POV

"Cooper Grace Foster." I turned to see my dad walking towards our table obviously angry.

"Crap." I mumbled as he approached the table.

"Where have you been. You haven't been home for days." He scolded as his new hoe walked up behind him.

"Why do you care all you care about is screwing that." I shot standing up and pointing at his new girl.

"What about you hoeing around with that." He pointed at Ethan. Ethan stood up to say something but I stopped him.

"Just sit down and let me handle this." I turned around and placed my hands on Ethan's chest making him instantly relax.

"Dad can we talk about this outside. We're causing a scene." I said looking at the people who were watching.

"Fine." He scoffed and walked away. I was starting to walk away but I felt a hand on my arm.

"Please let me do something. I want to protect you." Ethan held me close.

"Ethan this is my own demon to fight. I can handle him. I have for eighteen years. Just explain everything to Gray so he doesn't hate me." I told him before walking away.

As soon as I walked out of the restaurant my dad bombarded me with questions.

"Who was that? Why was he with you and Jordan? Who was the other guy? When did you meet th-" I cut him off.

"Stop." I put my hands up in the air. "If this about him you need to stop. He did nothing to you. Leave him out of this." I pointed at the man that I once called my father.

"It's not about him. It's about you. Your disrespect lately. You used to worship me. You used to spend every day with me at home. Now you're sleeping on your best friend's couch, calling me disrespectful names, and whoring around with these random guys?" He spat by now I was in tears.

"You did that!" I yelled through tears. "You did that. I ran from you because of the women, the one night stands, and it wasn't an environment I wanted to be around. Did you ever think about how your decisions affected me." I wiped away the tears that had fallen.

"That is no reason to disrespect me! Before your mother died you were fine now you're a little slut!" I was done talking to him.

"Leave me and my friends the hell alone." I said before walking back to the restaurant.

I walked into the restaurant and instantly ran into Ethan's arms. He hugged me and ran his fingers through my hair. I cried as Ethan held me.

"Can we go?" I asked looking up at him.

"Of course. Can you guys take an uber we're going to leave?" Ethan asked Grayson and Jordan making them nod.

Ethan grabbed his keys and took my hand as we walked out. As we were walking to the car we heard someone talking to us.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Grace and the guy she's been running around with. What's your name, tall boy." My dad walked up to us making my blood boil.

"Just leave us alone dad. He has done nothing to you. You've already done enough damage tonight." I stepped in front of Ethan.

"What's your name, big man." My dad totally ignored me.

"Ethan." Ethan spoke confidently. "And if you wouldn't mind moving out of the way I'd like to get my girlfriend away from the abuse you've put her through." My dad said nothing and walked away.

"Girlfriend huh?" I smiled as we got into his truck.

"Sorry, I just started talking." He blushed and started the car.

"I don't mind. Thank you for standing up for me." I held hand as he drove away from the restaurant.

"I will always be there to protect you regardless of what we are." He kissed the back of my hand.

"Thank you. Can I ask where we are going?" I asked noticing that I didn't know, my surroundings.

"Somewhere Grayson and I like to hang out at." He smirked keeping his eyes on the road.

While Ethan drove I took the time to take my makeup off since it was ruined. I smiled as Ethan rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb.

"You look beautiful with or without makeup." Ethan said as he pulled off on the shoulder of the back road that we were on.

"Thank you but what is this place?" I asked looking out into the field of stacks of hay bales.

"Follow me." Ethan smirked and got out of the car.

I got out and followed Ethan to the old wood fence that was on the outskirts of the field. Ethan placed his hands on my hips as he helped me over the fence. Once I was over Ethan climbed over and led me to a huge stack of hay bales. I watched as Ethan started to climb up the first bale. He turned around and held a hand out for me. I tried to get up but my skirt kept riding up and it was too tight. Remind me to never wear Jordan's clothes again.

"I got you." Ethan said as he hopped off the first bale.

He walked up behind me and picked me up bridal style. I smiled as he stepped up the bales to the top. When he reached the top he sat me down. I out in the beautiful field. The silhouette of the trees was illuminated by the full moon above us. I smiled as I looked at the beautiful scenery. I've lived in Jersey my entire life but the places that Ethan brought me to lately I didn't even know existed.

"The view is beautiful isn't it?" Ethan said as he walked up behind me. He laid his large hand on the small of my back.

"It's stunning." I smiled looking at the moon and stars.

"The view is beautiful, but you are the only thing that's stunning." Ethan turned to face me and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Thank you." I blushed and looked down.

"Don't hide that adorable blush." Ethan placed a finger under my chin making me look up at him.

I grinned as Ethan and I stared into each other's eyes. I never realized how beautiful his hazel eyes are. The moon illuminated them perfectly. I smiled as Ethan slowly started to lean in. He got so close that I could feel his minty breath on my lips. Being the impatient person I am I grabbed the collar of his shirt and closed the gap between us. I smiled into the kiss and so did Ethan. I giggled as he pulled away.

"Wow." Was all that Ethan could get out.

"What never been kissed before." I smiled making him smile.

"It's never been that good of a kiss." He smiled.

"Come here." He walked over to the edge of the bale and sat down.

I sat down beside him and laid my head on his shoulder. I blushed as he ran his hands through my hair. After sitting on the edge for a while Ethan leaned back and laid on the bale. I grinned and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me as sleep took over us both.