T H I R T E E N

Grace's POV

"I can't believe we're going to Paris." Jordan squealed as I put on this outfit.

"You ready?" I asked grabbing my Louis Vuitton suitcase and purse

"Yes." Jordan smiled as she grabbed her stuff.

We checked and made sure we got everything before walking out of our apartment. We drug our bags down to the front door where the Jacks had a chauffeur and a car waiting for us. The chauffeur put our bags in the trunk of the car before driving to the airport. We drove for 20 minutes before pulling up to the private gate of the airport. The chauffeur showed the security guard at the gate his I.D. and he opened the gate for us. Soon we drove up beside the Jacks' private jet.

"No way." Jordan smiled when she saw the private jet.

"The life of billionaires." I sighed.

We got out of the car and our chauffeur pulled our bags out of the back. The Jacks and Laura were standing by the jet. I smiled as we walked up to them and hugged them. The only people we were waiting on were the Dolans and Melody. Soon a black Cadillac Escalade pulled up and Ethan stepped out of the front seat his eyes instantly meeting mine. I felt Jordan hit my shoulder telling me that I was staring. I turned my attention her so I didn't look creepy. Soon the Dolans walked up and greeted us. I smiled as Ethan hugged me.

"How are you?" He asked mid-hug.

"Great now that you are here." I smiled.

"You flirt." He smiled and a small laugh escaped his lips.

I smiled as we introduced everyone. I have a feeling that Melody, Laura, and Jordan will be close friends. We started to get on the jet when someone pulled me back.

"What have you done to Ethan? I've never seen Ethan Dolan smile and I've known him for 5 years." Johnson spoke smiling.

"What can I say? We're pretty close." I smiled before stepping into the private Jet.

I took the seat next to Jordan and my luck Ethan's seat was right in front of me. He smirked when he saw me sit down. I blushed to know that he was looking at me. Ethan Dolan had this control over me and he knew it. Before we knew it we were in the air. The flight attendant came by and poured each of us a glass of Rosé. After we each had our glass Grayson stood.

"I'm aware that on a flight to Paris is not the best place for a speech but I would like to say a couple of words on mine and Ethan's behalf. We just want to say thank you to the Jacks for partnering with us. It has been a pleasure working with you both. Grace thank you for your amazing input and the amazing contract that you typed up. Finally, thank you, Melody, Laura, and Jordan for joining us on this trip. To Paris." Grayson said raising his glass.

I smiled and raised my glass with everyone. We sipped on the wine for a little while. Jordan and I talked while we sipped on our glasses. After three hours of talking with everyone, I placed my Airpods in my ears and played my music. I was scrolling through my Instagram when I felt something touch my leg. I looked down to see Ethan's foot moving up and down on my leg. I smiled and felt my phone vibrate.