N I N E

Grace's POV

I sighed as I plopped down on the cream couch in the middle of mine and Jordan's living room. I slipped off my heels from work today. I had about an hour until Jordan got done with work so I just decided to watch the office. I was laughing along to the show when I heard the door open.

"Hey, girlie." Jordan said as she threw her purse on the kitchen counter.

"Hey, how was work?" I asked as she sat down on the couch beside me.

"Pretty normal had a guy with what he claims was a kangaroo bite come into the ER today. What about you?" She asked after laughing over her day at work.

"Ok, so I have a story for you." I started. "So the Jacks and I had a meeting today over being the co-owners of a private airline and we were meeting with the other investors today. I thought it was going to be a normal meeting but guess who I saw when I walked into the conference room." I said watching her getting interested.

"Who?" She asked.

"They happen to be twins who own a multimillion-dollar business in New York." I said making her gasp.

"You saw Ethan and Grayson today?" She almost screamed.

"Saw them, talked to them, and Ethan texted me asking me to go to dinner with him tonight." I smiled.

"Are you sure you want to do that. This is the same guy who lied to you about inheriting a multimillion dollar company." She warned me.

"Yes it is but it's not a date just two friends having dinner." I said making it clear that I was not going on a date.

"Ok but if he hurts you again I'll take a scalpel to his butt." Jordan said making us both laugh.

"Thank you. He's going to pick me up at 7:30." I told her checking my watch to see that it was 6.

"Oh let's go get you ready." She smiled and jumped off the couch.

We walked to my room and I got into the shower. After I showered Jordan walked in and started to do my hair. She dried it before straightening it. After she did my hair she put some light makeup on me. After she put makeup on me I put on some coconut scented lotion.

"Ooh wear this." Jordan said throwing a sweater dress at me.

I laughed and changed into this.

I walked out of my bathroom and Jordan squealed

"Girl you look so good." She smiled and handed me my thigh high boots.

"Thank you." I smiled as I grabbed my Chanel bag from my closet.

I packed up my bag with all of my essentials. I was spraying my Gucci perfume when my phone dinged.

Ethan😁: I'm downstairs you didn't tell me which apartment you live in.

Grace😊: omw