F I F T E E N

Grace's POV

I sighed as I stepped out of our black Escalade. Today is the day that we are meeting with the CEO of the airline. I followed the Jacks into the tall skyscraper. I was walking when I felt a hand land on my lower back.

"We got this. Thank you for working so hard on this deal." That familiar voice rang in my ears.

"Just doing my job." I smiled and looked up at the God-like figure that is Ethan Dolan.

We kept walking with Ethan's arm around me until we approached a large conference room. We all walked in and sat down. I was beside Johnson and across from Ethan.

"Mr.Moreau will down soon." The young blonde spoke before walking out of the room leaving us alone and silent.

"Oh my God, I'm nervous." I said trying to start a conversation.

"Don't be we've got this deal in the bag." Gilinsky smiled before looking back at the paperwork.

Soon the large doors of the conference room swung open and a large man walked in with two bodyguards beside him. He had to be 6'5" 300 pounds at least. My breath hitched as he walked over to the table and plopped down in his chair. He sat with arms crossed trying to intimidate us I guess.

"How are you Mr.Moreau?" Grayson asked as the large man eyed him down.

"I came here to talk about my airline not socialize Mr.Dolan." He said making Grayson instantly clench his jaw.

"Let's get started then." Johnson spoke taking Mr.Moreau's attention off of Grayson.

I sat and watched them discuss the airline. Ethan looks so hot when he is serious. They talked about the contract and about pricing. Throughout the meeting, Mr.Moreau kept sneaking looks at me. It was really uncomfortable because he's like 40.

"So do we have an agreement on the price stated in the paperwork?" Johnson asked sitting up straight.

"No, I need one more thing." He spoke through his heavy French accent.

"And what might that be?" Grayson asked looking at him with a questioning look.

"Her." He said catching my attention.

"Pardon?" I spoke softly looking at the large man.

"You heard me, I said I want her." He spoke. I looked over to Ethan to see his jaw clenched.

"I'm not sure we are understanding Mr.Moreau. You want our assistant for what?" Gilinsky asked looking at the man who was staring at me.

"I want her. I want her to stay in Paris with me. I want a night alone with her." He smirked making me uncomfortable. I know Ethan will not stand for this.

"Mr.Moreau that is extremely unprofessional." Grayson spoke up trying to control the situation.

"How so?" Moreau spoke eyeing Ethan who was getting angry.

"BECAUSE SHE'S MINE." Ethan shot up out of his chair. His face was bright red and his jaw was clenched.

Moreau's guards instantly stood up and started walking towards Ethan. I jumped up and stood in between Ethan and the guards.

"Don't touch him. Ethan let's go we're done here." I spoke placing my hands on his chest instantly making his relax.

I grabbed Ethan's hand and pulled him out of the conference room. We made our way downstairs and out to the Escalade that was waiting for us. We got in and Ethan told the driver to take us back to the hotel. During the ride back I held Ethan's hand and tried to calm him down. When we got back to the hotel Ethan led me to his suite. There was no one there Laura, Jordan and Melody must be shopping. I followed Ethan to his bedroom where he pulled something out of his suitcase.