T W E L V E

Grace's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked as we stepped in the Jeep Grand Cherokee that Ethan's chauffeur brought.

"Somewhere special to me." He said as we got in the back seat.

When we got in the chauffeur started driving. The ride was quiet but peaceful. After 30 minutes we pulled up to this huge mansion on the outskirts of New York City. My jaw dropped as this came into view.

"You brought me here to show off

"You brought me here to show off." I joked as we stepped out of the car.

"The house is not what I want to show you. Follow me." He said as we walked up to the door.

When we reached the door it was opened by an older man. He was small and smiled when he saw me.

"Alfred this is Grace." Ethan smiled as he introduced.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss. If you need anything, please let me know." The older man smiled and shook my hand.

"It is a pleasure to meet you too." I smiled at him and then Ethan.

"Follow me." Ethan smiled before walking upstairs.

He said hello to a few workers before stopping at a door that was the same colors as the door to his office. Ethan smirked before opening the door to reveal his large room.

"Watch this." Ethan said as he walked to the other side of the room where two large curtains were hung.

In one swift motion, he opened the curtains to reveal a large glass balcony. I gasped as the sight. Ethan opened the sliding glass door and I stepped out onto the huge balcony. I gasped as I saw all of New York. The lights of the busy city were so bright and colorful. I smiled and leaned on the edge of the balcony.

"This is why I fell in love with this place. Gray and I were thinking about buying a huge penthouse downtown but this view makes us feel like we're home." Ethan spoke as he walked up behind me.

"It's beautiful." I said as Ethan laid his large hand on my small exposed back.

"Thank you. It reminds me of home I haven't been home since the summer when we were 18." Ethan sighed as he spoke.

"I'm sorry. Long Valley wasn't the same after you and Gray left. It used to be full of energy and an amazing place to live. After you and Gray left it became dull and boring to me. That might be because I missed you." I sighed watching the busy city.

"I was never the same after I lost you. I became this serious and sophisticated asshole but that changed the moment you walked into that conference room." Ethan said running his hand up and down my back.

"I'm glad I can loosen you up a little bit." I giggled and looked at him. He looked back at me and smiled. 

We stood the looking into each other's eyes for a few seconds before Ethan started to lean in. Ethan was so close to where I could feel his minty breath on my lips.