T H R E E

Grace's POV

I groaned as the sun shone through the curtains of the guest bedroom. I grabbed my phone to see that it was currently 9 AM. I scrolled through Instagram until I finally decided to pull myself out of bed. I pulled my hair up in a bun before walking into the living room, where Jordan was cooking breakfast.

"Good morning sleepy head." She smiled as she saw me.

"Good morning." I yawned as I spoke.

"Here I made breakfast." Jordan said laying down a plate of pancakes with a heart in the middle of them.

"What's with the heart?" I asked giggling.

"Oh, I had to create something love inspired since someone has a date tonight." Jordan laughed.

"Gee thanks." I laughed while cutting into my pancakes.

"So what are you guys going to do for your date?" Jordan smirked and started eating her breakfast.

"I don't know maybe lunch." I said taking a bite of my pancakes.

"Well if he hurts you imma kill him." Jordan said pointing her fork at me. I laughed at her goofiness.

"Thanks, bestie." I smiled and grabbed her hand.

"Anytime, and I'm getting you ready for your date." She laughed making me laugh.

"Ok thank you." I laughed at her.

We finished eating and I helped Jordan clean up. We sat and watched Riverdale until around 11. Jordan pulled me up and I followed her to the guest bathroom. She turned on XXXTentacion (rip X) before pulling my hair out of the bun. I brushed my teeth before she started on my hair. She sprayed some heat protectant on it before straightening it. I put very simple makeup on while Jordan did my hair. While we were getting ready my phone dinged. I grabbed it to see that Ethan texted me.

Ethan😁: Can you bring comfortable clothes and a bathing suit for after lunch?

Grace😊: sure! Where are we going.

Ethan😁: that's for me to know and you to find out

Grace😊: that's not creepy at all

Ethan😁: I would never hurt a hair on your beautiful head

Grace😊: aww thanks. I still think you're going to kidnap me😂

Ethan😁: I swear on my brother's life that I will not hurt you or kidnap you etc.

Grace😊: ok! See you at noon

Ethan😁: see you then

"I knew he had a brother!" I yelled after texting Ethan.

"How'd you know?" Jordan asked walking over to me.

"Read these." I handed her my phone.

"Ooh I bet it's that lifeguard." She said after reading the texts.

"He looked just like Ethan." I said checking over my makeup.

"We gotta pick you out a bathing suit." Jordan said running to the dresser in the guest room.

Jordan says that I stay here so much that I can adopt the guest bedroom as my room so I keep some extra clothes in there. Just extra stuff like underwear, bathing suits, some shorts, and shirts. Jordan pulled out a cute bathing suit. I packed it in my backpack along with a comfortable outfit and makeup removing wipes. Jordan pulled out this outfit and pushed me into the bathroom.