| Chapter 1 |

•Your POV• (this was totally inspired by irizuriez )

I'm one of the guys. We've always been together- Stan, Kyle, Eric, Kenny and I. Always getting into trouble, crazy adventures, and everything in between. They always had my back and took care of me (Eric not so much). 2 days from now will be our first day of High School. I hope that they'll have my back.
I sat on my bedroom floor, stuffing all of my newly brought school supplies into my new backpack. My phone lit up on the ground next to me, it was a video chat call from Kyle. I picked up my phone and answered the call.
"Hey, Kyle!" I answer, then more screens popped onto the phone screen."..and Stan and Eric" I smile. The guys are all shouting, and all I could hear was 'Hey' 'Dude' and 'Sup fags'.
"Okay so (y/n), We were thinking that we grab some food, and sit in front of Starks Pond," Stan said and Kenny popped next to him cheerfully.
"Hey, Kenny!" I smiled. He waved. "Oh, yeah that sounds good. When?" I placed my phone on the ground to zip up my backpack.
"Like, soon." Eric munched on some Cheesy Poofs loudly. "Okay let's all meet up at Cartman's house." Kyle left the chat. "Alright, see ya dudes." Stan left the chat. "Hey! Why does it have to be my house? Fuck you guys." I laugh and leave the chat as well. I get up from the floor and curl my toes. I tuck my backpack under my desk.
"Ok.." I sigh and look around my room then at my outfit. I was wearing my sleeping sweatpants, so I threw on some jeans and some socks. I walk out of my room, and look inside my mom's room and see my mom folding her clothes.
"Hey mom, I'm going to Eric's house." She looks up and smiles. "Okay, be safe. Don't come home late." She smiles. She was used to me going over to the guy's house all the time, she wasn't really ever home, due to work. I walked away in a smile and made my way downstairs. I walk to the door and pick up my sneakers and put them on quickly. I also slip on my gloves and hat, and I grab my jacket and hang it on my arm.
"Bye Mom, love you!" I yell as I open the front door. Looking outside I spotted Kyle walking towards me.
"Looks like I caught you just in time." Kyle chuckles as he sticks his hands in his pants pocket, and stops in his track. Shocked, I shut the door behind me and step into the snow, the cold air blowing against my face. I put on my jacket and walk towards Kyle's smiling face. As I approach him, I notice Kyle's bouncy curly hair poke out of his hat, which rarely happens. I awkwardly smile, "Are you here to walk me to Eric's house?" I actually lived 1 house away from Eric, so I was a bit confused.
"Actually the guys left without us and went to get the food. So we're supposed to wait at Stark's Pond." Kyle rolled his eyes slightly as he looks towards the direction of Stark's Pond. "Alright then." I walk with Kyle. He was my favorite out of the bunch, he was always so kind to me, and oddly protective of me. Kyle and I only hung out to do homework or to study, so it is a bit awkward. We continue to walk, the only sound we hear is the snow crunching under our shoes.
"I'm so nervous," Kyle spoke out.
"Of what? High school?" We continue to walk. "Yes, this is a new school and a new experience." He sighs.
"But, Kyle. This is just like when we started middle school. Remember how anxious you were?" The memory of Kyle calling me before the first day of 6th grade ranting about how nervous he was came into my head. "Yeah but high school is different. What if I fail?" I scoff.
"Kyle, You're the smartest kid I know, if anything I'll fail." I laugh and he laughs too.
"I'll help you (y/n)." Kyle nudges me with his shoulder. I smirk.
"I'm excited to start high school, new friends, new experiences, a chance to find romance, find my true self-"
"Romance? Really (y/n)? You sound like a love story cliche chick."
"Hey! It's true." I cross my arms and spot Stark's Pond up ahead.
"Just saying." Kyle laughs. We both spot the bench, the bench we would all sit on, well someone always has to sit on the ground, but this is where we would come to relax. We both sit down next to each other and face the pond.
"The view is amazing, like always." Kyle admires the view of the lake glistening. I look over at him and smile, "It is." I look at the pond to admire what he is admiring. I suddenly feel Kyle's hand skid across my back as he rests his arm on the bench. His fingers almost touching my shoulder. I blush and my body stays still, to avoid any contact.
"Hey! You're sill wearing the bracelet I gave you." Kyle grabs my wrist to view the bracelet he gave me. I use my other hand to pull up the other bracelet I was wearing. I was wearing a home made bracelet he gave me in 4th grade for my first birthday with the boys, and a nice gold charm bracelet that only had 2 charms, a 4 leafed clover, and a star.
"Yeah why wouldn't I be wearing it?" I smiled and glanced over at Kyle, who was smiling as well. He continued to look at the bracelets.
"I love them." I chuckle, but I sounded a bit nervous. Kyle looked into my eyes and I could feel my face turn red.
"Heh." Was all Kyle said before he dropped my wrist and it landed on my leg. He then placed his hand on top of my hand. "You know what, I think I'm ready for high school now, as long as you're by my side." I awkwardly nod my head and hear the rapid footsteps of Stan and Kenny running with 2 bags of KFC. They laugh and Kyle swipes his arms back to his side. Eric is running after them.
"Fuck.... you.. guys." Eric says out of breath, also carrying a bag of KFC. Kenny pulls his parka hood off and sits next to me on the bench.
"Hey dudes." Kyle scoots a bit to make more room for Kenny.
"Hey, you hungry?" Kenny places the bucket of chicken onto my lap.
"Yes!" Stan then sits on the ground, and so does Eric.
"(Y/n) can you pass me the mash potatoes." Eric holds his hands out.
"Sure," I grab the mash potatoes and hand them to him. "There you are Eric." The other boys laughed, they always found it funny that I called Eric- Eric since everyone calls him Cartman. "There you are Cartman. Happy?" I scoff.
"Yes. Very." Stan sticks out his foot to lightly kick my leg, and I chuckle.
"We should have a sleepover!" Kyle shouted in excitement. The boys nodded in agreement. Kenny then groaned. "Wait, tomorrow is Karen's birthday. Gotta be there." Kenny shrugs, not disappointed but in an apologetic way.
"Shit that's right, my parents want to take the family too see a movie tonight. I totally forgot." Stan also exclaimed.
"Okay, guess its just (y/n), Cartman and I." Kyle looked at me then looked away.  I felt my cheeks turn pink for a second, but then I quickly got distracted by Kenny standing up.
"See ya guys." He waved. We all waved back and smiled.
"Bye Ken," I yelled out. I then watched Stan get up , but it was a blur because Kyle took off his hat. Well- Stan yanked his hat away while they were playing too rough, and I smiled. I smiled at Kyle. He was a good looking guy, no doubt there. But his hair always made me smile, maybe it was because it was curly, or maybe it was because he looked extremely good without his hat. I stood up, still glaring at him, hoping no one would notice.
"Hello?" Eric smacked my arm once to get my attention. I flinched then answered by smacking Eric's arm.
"What?" I chuckled, as Eric frowned.
"Let's go. Stop drooling over Stan." Eric walked past me making sure Stan overheard. I immediately looked at Stan, who was staring right at me. Kyle was too.
"Jesus Christ," I mumbled as I left without saying another word.
"(y/n) ! Wait up." Shouted Stan as he jogged his way over. Just great.
"Oh, what's up Stan?" I forced a smile on my face. I could feel my face get hot and red, I was embarrassed.
"Heh, sorry I can't come to the sleepover. Maybe next time." Stan gave me a reassuring smile and a pat on the head. I flinched a bit but I just let out a weak chuckle.
"It's okay Stan. Family first."
"You guys are like my family." Stan placed his hand on my shoulder, which made me stop walking. I was, just put back by his gesture. Which made me choke up.
"Heh." I coughed up a little laugh.
"Well, except for Cartman." He smirked at his comment.
"Hey! Suck a dick Stan." Eric turned around, then turned back around to continue walking.
We both laughed and so did Kenny and Kyle.
We soon continued walking, then got to Kyle's house. Kenny waved goodbye as he made way to his house. We all watched Kenny leave. For a moment it was quiet. Then Stan placed his hand- again, on my shoulder, giving the same reaction as last time.
"See you guys." I could see his cheeks flush with colors of red. I just nodded, and he walked off to his house. Which was next door.
"Oh yeah, my mom's gone today. She was invited to a bachelorette party or something." Kyle told Eric and I as we walked inside the door.
"Thank god we won't have to hear her nagging." Eric chuckled trying to get a reaction out of Kyle and I. We both ignored him though. Before we knew it we were all sitting in front of the TV playing Mortal Combat, eating Cheesy Poofs. A regular sleepover. I pulled out my phone and texted my mom giving her a heads up that I was staying at Kyle's.
"Hey dickhead, it's my turn!" Eric said as Kyle tried handing the controller to me.
"Cartman. You can wait your turn." Kyle said in an annoyed tone. I could already see where this was going. Another Eric and Kyle fight.
"No! I want to play! She can wait. (y/n) literally got two turns!" Eric complained.
"That's because you were too busy eating you fat ass!" Kyle argued back.
"Uh guys," I tried to intervene, but they kept arguing.
"Don't call me fat you fucking Jew!" Eric bickered and stood up.
"Don't call me Jew you fucking fat ass!" Kyle also stood up.
"Guys- Its okay Eric can play." I stood up placing my hand on Kyle's chest. I could feel his heart beating faster, his face still angry, and his fist curled up. "Let's just-" Suddenly I was pushed into Kyle by Eric. "Hey!" I shouted. "Don't push me you jerk!" I turned around to check if Kyle was going to pounce on him or not.
"Just take the stupid controller! You can play by yourself, you big baby." Kyle threw the remote at Eric, it bounced off his stomach.
"I don't even want to play anymore Kyel." He pouted.
Kyle groaned. "You're such a fucking baby!" Kyle walked around me to face Eric. "I'm sick of your shit. So sit down and just enjoy the fucking game okay?" Kyle placed his finger on Eric's chest then pointed at the couch.
"Get out of my face you Jew!" Eric shoved Kyle, he stumbled back but got his balance back right away.
"Stop acting like this! You're 14-almost 15! Grow up you dick!"
"Kyle-" I grabbed Kyle's shoulder to pull him back.
They usually fought but this time, Kyle seemed to have had it with Eric's usual bullshit. Maybe he matured a bit. I stood there and I watched Eric grab his jacket that was laying on the ground.
"I'm leaving- I don't need you, or your stupid fucking game. Or (y/n). Screw you guys, I'm going home." Eric grabbed the handle and swung the door open and shut it close. Mr. Broflovski then came down the stairs in a rush.
"Everything all right Kyle?" He asked.
"Yeah Dad, just Cartman again." Kyle rolled his eyes.
"Oh, hi (y/n) ." He waved.
"Hi, Mr. Broflovski. " I waved back with excitement.
"Anyway, I'll be in my office, and keep it down Ike's sleeping." Mr. Broflovski scolded as he went back up the stairs and to his office. 
"Well. Do you wanna watch a movie?" Kyle asked with a grin. His anger has seemed to have gone down.
"Yeah sure. You okay though?" I asked. He then looked me in the eye and chuckled.
"Of course I am (y/n)." He laughed and went to put in a movie.
"Want to watch Terrence and Phillip: Asses of Fire?" Kyle flashed the DVD at me.
"Sure, why not."

Kyle and I were sitting on the couch, I was slumped back and Kyle was sitting with his legs crossed right next to me. We were both laughing. Right as I was about to make a comment, Kyle grabbed my wrist- again. Fuck. I immediately got red in the face.
"Still shocked that you are still wearing these." He chuckled as he pulls my hand closer to him.
"Yeah, they mean a lot to me. The boys usually get me a card and some little ornament to put up in my room. But you always put thought into your gifts, Kyle. Thank you." I blushed. Sounds of farts making me let out a grin.
"You're welcome (y/n). They look good on you." I roll my eyes trying to hide my embarrassment.
"I thought you would toss them out and just-" Kyle shrugged. "I don't know, not like them?" He nervously chuckled, letting my hand go, but his hand was almost touching my own.
"What? Why wouldn't I like them?" I scooted closer, so I could face Kyle in a comfortable position.
"Usually I don't have much luck with girls." He stared at the ground, avoiding eye contact. I placed my hand on his back.
"Kyle-" I sighed. He looked up as I gave him a big smile.
"You're a ladies man. Don't worry about the other girls, they were all, pricks." I laughed hoping Kyle would laugh too. He did. A little bit. "They obviously couldn't see how kind and amazing you are." I could feel my heart beat faster.
"Thanks (y/n)." He smiled then looked at me. We both stared at each other for a moment then he placed his hand on my cheek. As if he was trying to pinch them. Confused, I just smiled. I started to panic as I felt Kyles' hand push my face closer to his. My eyes widen as I watched Kyle's eyes close, I knew where this was heading, I had never kissed a boy before. This was because everyone thought I was- one of the boys. So they all never hit on me or asked me on a date. It's like I was a guy to them. So Kyle pulling in for a kiss was strange. I shut my eyes and pushed my self into Kyle. Our lips making contact. It felt as if my lips melted into his. Our lips stayed puckered onto each other before Kyles' fingers made their way to back, pushing me closer. Our lips parted for a second before reconnecting. As Kyle titled his head, I awkwardly put both of my arms around his neck. We were both breathing heavily as our kiss turned into something else.
"Kyle.." I moaned slightly as our lips parted for a second then stuck together again. His tongue began to swirl against mine. I tried to follow.
We pulled away, to look at each other. He gave my lips one last peck, and as if on cue, Mr. Broflovski could be heard making his way to the stairs. We both quickly scrambled to make it seem like nothing had just happened.
"You guys are still up?" Mr. Broflovski rushed down the stairs to turn off the DVD player. "You two need to get to bed! Its almost 1 am." He then walked into the kitchen.
"Oh shit, maybe we should go to bed." Kyle stood up and turned off the TV. I followed Kyle up the stairs and into his bedroom. I walk in and a grin appeared on my face. I saw a picture that he and I took, taped to his wall by his desk. I walked over to it and pointed at it.
"I remember that." I then felt Kyle's warmth heat up my body as he stood behind me.
"Good memories right." It was the first day we started middle school.
"Pft. Yeah. Middle school was the worst." I scoffed. "But you made it better." I immediately jumped and turned around, aware that the comment sounded like I was flirting. "You know, you guys-" I choked up. Kyle then chuckled and went to his dresser to his top drawer.
"I'm assuming you don't have pajamas." Kyle looked for something in his drawer.
"Yeah," I answered quietly. Kyle pulled out a pair of Terrance and Phillip pajama bottoms. Then a shirt I recognized.
"Hey! I remember that shirt!" It was a shirt that I had given Kyle.
"Yeah! You gave me this shirt after you accidentally got ketchup all over my shirt." He tossed me the shirt and the bottoms.
"Oh yeah, when we were eating those french fries my mom made." We both laughed and thought back on those sweet memories.
"Good times. I'll go get the mattresses." There was a mattress that Kyle brought out every time he had a sleepover. He walked out of the room, and I immediately blushed. I recall sleeping over at Kyle's once and sleeping on that mattress while Kenny and Eric slept on the ground. Felt odd that this time, I was the only one here. Not to mention I just kissed Kyle. I began to remove my clothes, the bottom's fit a little big on me but it was alright. I then put on the shirt, leaving on my sports bra, usually, I would take it off to sleep, but I felt awkward. I folded my clothes and left them on top of Kyle's dresser.
"Okay-" Kyle huffed as he pushed in the air mattress. It wasn't that big in size so it wasn't that big of a hassle.
"Good thing it was already inflated. Ike was sleeping on it because they were moving in his new bed." Kyle placed the mattress next to his bed. He then glanced over at me, and he grinned, but choose not to say anything. I look down at myself then back up at Kyle, who was grabbing a blanket and pillow from his closet.
"Thanks." I sighed as I threw on the blanket and pillow on the mattress. The room became silent and Kyle stood by his closet and took off his shirt, his figure being revealed. This wasn't anything new, I've seen him shirtless or you know, when we would go swimming. I caught myself watching Kyle, just changing, but before he could catch me, I just pulled out my phone to answer texts or just browse the internet. A minute or two later, Kyle sighed as I watched him plop onto his bed.
"You tired?" I asked putting my phone back into my pocket.
"Yeah. " Kyle yawned. He pulled the sheets over his legs, to cover his body. Once he was all tucked in, It felt as if my eyes were glued to him. His hat slipping off his head, revealing his red curls that I loved so much. Kyle shut his eyes and gave a big sigh, indicating that I should turn off the lights. I walked over to turn off the lights.
"Goodnight (y/n)." He mumbled softly. The way he said it caught me off guard.
"Yeah. Goodnight Kyle." I gulped as I returned to the air mattress and got comfortable, but the kiss Kyle and I shared just kept playing in my head. The feeling, the touching, everything. It was something I wanted to relive again. I was scared to even bring it up to him, what if it was just a one-time thing. I bet it didn't even mean anything to him. I shook my head trying to relax. I groaned as I kept tossing and turning. I finally got the balls to say something to Kyle.
"Kyle, I think we should talk about the kiss-" I paused. "Did it.. mean anything?" As a response he let out a small moan and the sound of Kyle shuffling around. Damnit. He was asleep. I let out a sigh and readjusted my position. I shut my eyes to allow myself to sleep.

hope you guys liked this, im actually proud of this. should i continue? -A