| Chapter 4 |

•Your POV• -gets steamy.. im sorry mom, everyone . i feel dirty. enjoy-

The sound that I love too hate let me know it was time for school. I always woke up at 6:00 am, but since I haven't in about 3 months I always already over it. As I groaned- I got up and picked out my outfit. A sweater, jeans, my boots and my jacket to put over it. I did the usual, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, pack my stuff and then do some final touches like put on some perfume or deodorant. I grabbed my hat, which I usually only wear in the morning then take it off later during the day.
"Time to go!" I heard my mom yell as she was also getting ready to leave.
"Okay mom!" I yelled as I put on my backpack and fled down the stairs. "Love you!" I yelled as I opened up the door.
"Love you!" My mom yelled back. I shut my door and heard the snicker I knew too well.
"Thats gay." Eric snickered again.
"Whatever." I brushed off his comment and started walking with him too the bus stop.
"I forgot how much I hate school." Eric complained. "But I mean no homework for a whole semester. Thats awesome." He joked. Thats right- Kyle. I not only forgot about Kyle , but also that Eric caught us and now I have too do his homework for a whole semester. For a response, I just sighed. As we approached the bus stop, there stood Stan, Kyle and Kenny.
"Hey dudes." I greeted them all as I stood next to Stan.
"Hey," They all responded.
It was silent before Eric opened his mouth.
"So guys, anything new?" He glanced at Kyle and I.
"No." Kenny responded.
"I know what Kyle's been up too-" Eric whispered before Kyle stomped on Eric's foot.
"Hey!" Eric groaned. The bus came shortly after. One by one we all entered the bus full with loud kids.
"(y/n) !" I heard a voice call me over. It was Nicole. I made my way too her and sat next to her. We greeted each other and began our conversation.
"What's up with Kyle?" Nicole pointed out.
"What?" I looked around and spotted Kyle look towards my direction.
"I don't know he keeps looking over here." Nicole waited for an answer. Bur I honestly didn't know what too say. I just shrugged. Trying to ignore the question I change the topic quickly.
The bus pulled up to our new school. Kids were quiet as the bus stopped. As everyone got off we were greeted by staff members, they told everyone too go into the gym to get their new schedules. Today was obviously going to be a boring day, teachers will have everyone get too know each other, well do activities- it was annoying already. I stayed close to the boys as we entered the gym full of other freshmen. We all sat together and listened to the principle give rules and all that fun stuff. Everyone got their schedule so it was now time to compare too see if I had classes with any of my friends.
"Sweet we have gym together!" Stan told Kyle. I ended having gym with Stan and Kyle. I had a few classes with all of them, overall I was happy with my schedule. Everyone was now excused to their first period class.

Finally, it was time for lunch. I stood in line by myself before Kenny found me.
"I'm fucking starving." Kenny groaned as he leaned against me.
"Me too Ken. How are your classes so far?" I asked him as we moved up in the line.
"They were pretty cool I guess. I already got an upper class men's number!" Kenny was actually an attractive guy, so I wasn't shocked there. Kenny and I continued to talk, then showed up Kyle, Stan and Eric.
"Geez Im so fucking hungry!" Stan complained. I nodded in agreement. We moved up in the line and we all grabbed a plate. All of us usually brought lunch from home but we all wanted to taste the schools lunch on the first day.
We all got our lunches and found an empty table too sit at.
"You guys going to that party on Friday?" Kenny asked as he bit into an apple.
"Hell yeah, our first high school party, cmon guys!" Eric encouraged everyone else.
"I was already planning on going." I announced.
"Me too," Kyle mumbled.
"I don't know man, who's house is it even at?" Stan shrugged.
"Pretty sure it's as Bebe's house dude." Kyle said as he glances at me before he looked away.
"That means Wendy will be there right?" Stan seemed a little uncomfortable with the thought of Wendy being there, not sad, but uncomfortable.
"Guess so." Kenny answered to Stan.
"It'll be fun." I tell the boys. Just then I remembered what my mom told me, to put my happiness before everyone else's , and what made me happy was that all the boys went to this high school party. "Please Stan?" I clasped my hands together and begged him in an exaggerated way.
"Alright-" Stan laughed as he pushed me.
"Okay great!" I smiled.
"Dude, you should totally bring a date with you to make Wendy jealous." Kenny chirped. I could see Stan think about what Kenny had just said. He seemed to be into it.
"Totally! But who would I bring?"
"Annie Nelson." I watched as Kenny and Stan continued their conversations about girls.
"Wait if Stan brings a date does that mean everyone should bring a date?" Kyle suddenly asked.
"I sure as hell know I'm not bringing a date." Eric scoffed.
"(Y/n) you should take Clyde." Stan laughed.
"No!" I blushed. "No way." I laughed it off.
"So are you taking Annie Nelson or not?" I asked Stan to distract him from the Clyde thing.
"Probably not. Let's just all go as a group." Stan picked at his food. "This food tastes like shit."

So the week went by pretty quick, no thats a lie, it felt like an eternity. I was getting used to my classes and I was also starting to talk to Kyle more. It felt like nothing had happened between us. But I still couldn't doubt that I felt something for him. Something I couldn't explain. He probably didn't even feel the same way. Friday night came along and I decided it was a good time to start to get ready I got a text from Kyle.
Kyle: "Do you want to go to the party with me?"
Me: "Kyle I am going to the party with you."
Kyle: "I meant as a date."
Wait. What? A date? Kyle? Me?
Me: "We said we wouldn't bring dates."
Kyle: "Well no one will know."
Me: "Then whats the point of going as dates?"
Kyle: " Please?"
Me: "Hm. Fine. I'll meet you at your house."
I put my phone down on my desk. Did Kyle just ask me on a date. I smiled- but I tried to hold in my excitement. I rushed around my room to quick put on an outfit. I just put on some pants, an off the shoulder shirt, and my trendy shoes that everyone was rocking, but it looked good with my outfit so whatever. I decided to go with a simple hairstyle, I sprayed some perfume and threw on my jacket.
"Where are you going?" Usually my mom was gone at this time, but I forgot her Friday schedule is different.
"Down stairs."
"(y/n). Are you.." She approached me as if she was ready to start yelling. "Going on a date? Is it with Kyle." I nervously chuckled.
"Yes! I'm going on a date with Kyle, Mom."
"Good luck! Sorry, I'm gonna shower. I won't be home when you come back, so tell me everything tomorrow. Don't come home late." She kissed my cheek and went off into the bathroom. I texted Kyle that I was on my way.
That was different. I just admitted that I was going on a date with Kyle. I didn't feel like explaining myself to my mom so I decided to stick with whatever she thought. I looked at my phone and knew it was time to go over to Kyles.

"Jesus!" Kyle groaned. Him and I were waiting outside of Bebe's house for Kenny, Stan and Eric to show up. Apparently Eric decided to take a nap before and Kenny and Stan had to wake him up. So we stood there, listening to the muffled music from inside.
"They're taking forever." I sighed as I looked around the neighborhood. A few kids were walking and I just started to zone out.
"(y/n)?"  Kyle tapped my shoulder.
"Huh?" I looked at him confused.
"I didn't tell you this but you look really pretty tonight." His smile- that smile would send my heart out of my chest every time.
"Thanks Kyle." I gushed. I could feel myself starting to act stupid, playing with my hair, giggling, blushing, looking at him with puppy eyes. This felt like a total cliche. Thankfully the boys came to stop me.
"Lets fucking party!" Kenny shouted. We all laughed.
"Let's go." Stan was the one to open the door, the house music was on full blast as soon as we opened the door. Smiles appeared on all of our faces as soon as we saw multiple kids dancing, drinking, eating, talking, having fun and the usual couple in the corner making out. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by Wendy.
"Hey Stan!" She yelled over the music.
"Oh. Hey Wendy." He responded, he didn't seem really excited to see her. They began talking, and Kenny started to make his way to this kitchen. We all followed except Stan, who stayed to talk to Wendy.
"Hell yeah!" Eric chuckled as he looked over the food selections.
"Of course." Kyle laughed.
"Shut up Jew." Eric snarked at him. Kenny got me a drink, I wanted a soda or something but instead he gave me a beer. I agreed to drink one. Kyle wasn't really fond of beer either so we both split one can. For the first 20 minutes, Kyle, Kenny and I spent the time talking and laughing in the kitchen, Kenny started to get drunk which was kind of annoying. Suddenly a song we all loved to dance back in the day- as cringe as it was we all ran to the living room to dance on the 'dancefloor' We ended up somewhere in the middle of the crowd.
Smut coming up ahead prepare yourself im sorry again•
After that one song we stayed for the other songs that continued to play. Kenny was dancing with Annie Nelson which was ironic.
Kyle didn't have much rhythm but I still danced with him. Eventually more provocative music came on and everyone was grinding on everyone. After each song Kyle and I got closer, and closer. We we're both sweating with the heat and the excessive dancing. No one seemed to care that Kyle and I were dancing really close to each other. So I continued to rub my body against his. That same feeling I got before- happened again. The feeling of our bodies touching, in the heat of the moment I grabbed Kyle's wrist and pulled him through the crowd and lead him out the door.
"(y/n)?" He asked out of breath.
"Follow me." I continued to pull his wrist down the street.
"Where are we going?" He asked.
"My house." I stopped in front of my house and smirked. I went around my house and through the back because usually the back was always opened. My mom was gone so I smiled. "Let's go to my room."
"(Y/n) .. What are you doing?" Kyle asked as I basically dragged him into my room.
"Kyle. I cant." I chuckled. "I can't talk to you everyday like nothing happened between us. This might just be me, but I feel something. Around you. My heart just wants to shoot out, my brain turns into mush, I feel like there are butterflies inside my stomach. Kyle. I like you." I sighed.
"(Y/n)." Kyle grabbed my hands. He held them for a second. "That's crazy because I feel the exact same way. I like you too." Kyle grabbed my waist to pull my body closer to his.
"Come here." I leaned in so our lips could finally touch again. A feeling that I didn't know I missed so much. We both let go of our kiss. I lead him to my bed, Kyle laid down as I mounted on top of him. We we're finishing what we started. My body was squished against his. As our lips connected once more, we both rocked our bodies simultaneously together. The friction made me feel weak. I let out a soft moan as I felt the bulge in Kyle's pants grow bigger. I let go of our kiss, I began to rub my hand over Kyle's bulge. He let out quiet moans. I unbuttoned his pants, he then took over and unzipped his pants so he could slide them off. Kyle was now sitting in front of me with only his boxers on. His bulge up in excitement. This was something that I've never done before. All the heat I felt was starting to go away, the more I waited. So I grabbed on the rim of his boxers and pulled them down. His member bounced up, at first I was intimidated by its length, but I did what my first instinct was- I wrapped my hands around his dick, Kyle shuddered at the touch. Kyle's heaving breathing filled the silent room. I used my tongue to lick his tip. Using my tongue I continued to wet his tip. He let out a groan as I wrapped my lips around his tip. Creating a bobbing motion, going up and down his shaft. Kyle was now letting out bigger moans as I motioned faster. I unwrapped my lips from his cock and wrapped my hands around the shaft to begin a jerking motion. Kyle's excitement made me feel a rage. Something that made my mind go crazy for him. I teased him by using my tongue to lick his entire shaft. Kyle bites his lips as he watches me jerk his cock again. My out of breath breathing was overtaking Kyles moans, this was exciting, something new. I knew I was experiencing this with someone right. I continued to jerk as he threw his head back.
"Fuck.." He mumbled as I jerked faster. He grabbed a fist full of my sheets as he held in his excitement. He mumbled quietly a few words that I couldn't understand. Suddenly his seed squirt out, landing mostly on my hand. He sighed as a sign of pleasure. I looked at my hand and just chuckled quietly to myself. What the fuck did I just do?
Kyle then cleared his throat and began to calm down.
"Wow.. (y/n)." He said shocked. I just laughed it off, this was weird. I got up from the bed and reached for the tissue box. I handed the box to Kyle so he could clean up. I also whipped my hands and then, nothing. We just sat there in silence. There was nothing to be really said. I grabbed my chapstick that was on my dresser and began to apply it to my lips, it was strawberry flavor. I stuck the chapstick in my pocket, Kyle took that it was time for something else. He pulled up his boxers and grabbed my wrist, pulling me back to the bed. For a minute he kissed me passionately, which was a different feeling. I was put back by it for a bit before he laid me down and got on top of me. He began to kiss my neck again, something that would always weaken me. I giggled as he continued to nibble at my neck, he grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled at it. Then he pulled it up revealing my stomach, he began to pull it higher , I raised my arms up so he could take it off. At this point we regained the passion we had before. It grew heavier as he planted kissed all over my torso. He began to leave a few marks around my neck and breast. I moaned a bit as he began to bite my shoulders lightly. He made his way down to my stomach. I could see him reaching for my pants button.
Wait what? I thought we were just making out, but Kyle was signaling at something else. I blushed as my head began to fill with thoughts of what was happening next. But a loud ring from Kyles phone caught us both of guard.
"Fuck." Kyle got off of me and reaches over for his phone.
"Who is it?" I sat up, still shirtless, I start to feel embarrassed as I look at all the bites he left on me.
"Stan.. he said." Kyle began to read his text. "Kyle? Where are you, I cant find (y/n) either, or Kenny!" Kyle made an impression of Stan's voice which made me laugh.
"I think we should go back.." I sighed. I reached over for my shirt and slipped it back on. Kyle nodded, he was still pants less for some reason so he slipped his pants back on.
I stood up and looked at my self in the mirror, to fix my hair. I looked into the mirror and noticed hickeys that were left on my neck were noticeable.
"Kyle!" I growled. I turned around and sighed as I pointed to my neck. "Really?"
"Heh. Sorry, I got carried away." He blushed. I resorted to the only thing I could think of, a scarf. I rolled the scarf around my neck.
"Wait, before we go." Kyle grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. He kissed me quickly and held me close, and he just looked at me. I awkwardly smiled. He then kissed me again and let go.
"Okay lets go." He turned around and exited my room. Woah. Okay.
As we were walking back to Bebe's place, we saw a whole group of kids standing outside of the house watching as the Police yell something. Kyle and I give each other confused looks. We approached the crowd and hear what the police were saying.
"ALRIGHT EVERYONE GO HOME!" The police shooed the kids out of the house.
"Kyle? (y/n)?" We both turned our heads as Stan ran to us.
"Where were you guys?" Stan said out of breath.
"I went back to get my.. chapstick." I said questionably and I nodded. "Yeah."
"I just went for a walk, it was too loud in there." Kyle let out his half assed answer. Stan just shook his head.
"Well I found Kenny, he was in a room with Annie Nelson." Stan rolled his eyes. Kyle and I just chuckled trying to act normal.
"Where's Eric?" I asked.
"Oh he went home and he took Kenny with him." A bunch of kids started to push their way towards us, all going home. So Stan pulled me to the side, out of the way and leaves Kyle behind.
"(y/n). Guess what!" Stan looks at me seriously.
"What happened?" I was a bit confused.
"Wendy and I got back together." He smiled. He put his hand on my shoulder, again. For some reason people liked touching my shoulder.
"Oh cool." As mean as it was, I really couldn't care less. Im glad Stan and Wendy figured things out but this didn't effect me. Kyle scoffed as he finally made his way to us after being almost taken away from the crowd.
"Why was the party shut down?" Stan let go of my shoulder as Kyle approached us.
"I guess it was too noisy." Stan shrugged.
Wendy popped up behind Stan with a smile.
"Hey Stan!" Stan and Wendy kissed. Kyle and I looked at each other a little bit awkward.
"You walking me home?" Wendy smiled sweetly. Completely ignoring that we were talking.
"Yeah let me say bye to them." He pointed at the two of us that were sitting there awkwardly.
"See you guys later?" Stan patted Kyle on the back.
"Yeah, maybe we can all do something tomorrow." I added. Kyle nodded in agreement. Stan walked off with Wendy. Soon it was just Kyle and I standing there. A few kids from our school, probably drunk kids, walked past us.
"So." Kyle cleared his throat.
"So?" I asked. Looking around, there was Bebe talking to the police. "Im gonna go home. Bye." I walk away from Kyle quickly. I just want to sleep. Suddenly Kyle appears by my side.
"Let me walk you home. I mean i'm going the same way." Kyle chuckles. I really did not want to be alone with Kyle.
"Oh yeah...." I sighed as we walked down the street he wraps his arm around me. Immediately I duck my head down to get out of his arm.
"Kyle! What if someone sees us?" I whispered. I looked around to find no one around, but you never know.
"(Y/n), no one will see us." Kyle wrapped his arm around me again, holding me close. I blushed as he casually kisses my forehead. God damnit. Eric already caught us, so if someone else catches us, I'm blaming it on him. I crossed my arms as we strolled down the street and pass Kyles house.
"Hey we passed your house." I look back at his house.
"Its okay, Im walking you home." If I was being honest , I liked this. Kyle being romantic and a gentleman. I just didn't know how to act. I just didn't want people to see us like this, they'll think we're together- our friend group. I kind of blacked out for a second. I kept looking around to see if anyone was around. I gave up, Kyle soon was talking to me sweetly, and we had an actual good conversation. We soon stopped in front of my house, the street lights shinning on us in the dark sky.
"Goodbye (y/n) ." Kyle smirked. I was facing Kyle now, and I didn't know what to do. He grabbed me and pulled me into an embrace. He kissed my nose slightly. My cheeks began to turn to a pink color.
"Goodnight Kyle." I kissed his lips softly. A sweet moment Id say, before he let go of our embrace. He walked away. I smiled after he left. Kyle and I have gotten closer and I was enjoying it.
"I caught you again." I turn around quickly and see Eric standing there with a bag of chips in his hands, eating.
"ERIC? What the fuck." I rush over to him in anger.
"What? I knew that I would catch you guys kissing again." He shrugged. I just scoffed.
"Are you guys dating or something?" He continued to chew on his chips.
"N-no!" I stuttered, turning pink again.
"Well, I have a few sheets of homework I want you to do." Eric smiled. I actually don't know why I do this. Listen to him. I did have one reason actually. A really good reason.
"Fuck you Eric." I walked off into my back yard. Eric was my friend, actually. He really wasn't. Growing up him and I will play a lot and get along, we always joke around. But he was a real asshole sometimes. I just brushed it off. Was I really okay with Eric knowing about Kyle and I's secret? Knowing him he will slip something about us.
I opened the back door and sighed. I walked around the kitchen looking for something to eat. I then heard my phone ring from the living room. Guess I left my phone there the whole time. I grabbed my phone and saw a text from none other than, Stan.
Stan: "Goodnight (y/n) ! :) "
I decided to not open the text and stick the phone in my pocket. Huh. That was random. I went back into the kitchen to find something to eat. Fuck, I'm hungry.