| Chapter 14 |

•your pov // short chapter•

On my way to the bus stop, I couldn't help but think what would happen. A lot happened that day, some good some bad. No one was at the bus stop yet, I guess I was early. I stand there for a bit and see Kyle approaching from a distance. He greeted me with a kiss and stood next to me.
"Do you think the guys are gonna show up?" He asks. I shrug.
"Beats me." I roll my eyes. I couldn't lie if I wasn't a bit mad at them also. Neither of the boys have texted me about the situation. In the distance I see Kenny and Eric start to walk over.
"Hey." Kyle and I say.
"Hey." Kenny and Eric say.
We all stand there awkwardly. The bus is seen from a distance and we all couldn't wait till it arrived. I wanted to say something to them, but what? I could ask about Stan. Its not my place though.
I feel Kyle place his arm around me and push me closer. He whispers in my ear.
"How come Stan's not here."
"I was just wondering the same thing actually." I whisper. His mouth leaves my ear and we stand there as we feel the glance of the boys on us.
"Why are you guys whispering." Eric blurted.
We both ignore him.
"Oh so now you guys are ignoring us?" He chuckled.
"Oh my god." I mumble. I didn't want to start an argument, because these boys were known to continue an argument until they've won it. They're stubborn like that.
"What was that? Speak up." Eric childishly says.
"Please just stop." Kenny crosses his arms.
"Thank you." Kyle lets go of me as the bus starts to stop near us.
"I didn't tell Cartman to stop for you. I just don't want to get pissed so early." He approached the bus and the doors slide open. "Too fucking late I guess." He rolls his eyes and walks inside the bus. Eric follows and then Kyle and I. Looking inside the bus, everyone I was friends was with, are in the back. They all stared at me as I figured out where I wanted to sit. I quickly rushed into a seat closest to the front, Kyle sat next to me. It seemed like everyone hated us.
"God they are such assholes." Kyle slumps in the seat.
"I know." I sigh. My hatred for them was growing.
...
Second period I had gym. Of course that gym class is with Kyle and Stan. I still didn't know if Stan was at school, but I was about to find out. I walk out the locker room- alone. Usually I would walk out with Red, but she's also ignoring me.
I walk into the gym and spot Kyle standing by himself with his arms crossed.
"Hey." I sneak up by him.
"Hey." He says angrily.
"What? Are you still mad that I said that Furrycat is better than Lambtron? Its just Chinpokomon its not a big deal." I push him lightly.
"Well I'm not really mad about that- I'm mad about Stan." He glances over.
Stan was at school. He looked pissed.
"What happened?"
"In the locker room he purposely pushed me. I want to beat his fucking ass." He clenched his fist.
"No you don't. You're gonna get suspended." I grab his arm.
"I know. It's worth it." He scoffs.
The teacher calls for our attention and tells us that we're going to be playing kickball. The boys in South Park go crazy for this game- or at least they did when we were younger. We were put into teams and I end up on a team with Stan. Kyle was on the other team. Our team was kicking first, and Stan was first to go. He kicks the ball far and runs to first base.
"You wanna go next?" Craig asks.
"Why. Do you not want to go?" I watch as he steps back to let me go in front of him.
"Not really." He shrugs.
"Okay I'll go first." I step up to the base and watch the ball roll towards me. I kick it half-ass and jog to first base.
"Weak kick." Stan laughs.
"I wasn't trying." I sigh.
"I bet I could kick it farther than you." We both watch Craig get ready to kick the ball.
"Yeah right. Just wait." I chuckle. I thought he was mad at me. I thought I was mad at him?
"Okay bet." He playfully touches my shoulder.
"I thought you were mad at me." I look over at Kyle. Who was watching closely.
"Not really. I could never stay mad at you." He winks.
Craig then kicks the ball, it goes flying. We both run to second, third, then back to home. Out of breath we both laugh.
"Nice one Craig!" Stan shouts to Craig who was at third base. The game continues and Stan and I wait for our turns. He clears his throat.
"Wendy and I broke up." He shrugs.
"Oh." I pause. "Sorry." I said quietly.
"It's alright." Stan sighed. He didn't seem to be upset.
"Kyle and I are still together." I shrug.
"I figured." He sighed again.
"How are you feeling though? About the breakup?" I look over at him as he leans against the bleachers and crosses his arms.
"I'm doing okay." He looks at the ground. I'm still upset about how things went down on homecoming but I still cared for Stan. He was still my friend. "I thought I would be sad. Right now I just have one thing on my mind."
He looks up at me.
"Whats that?" I give him a sympathetic smile. Although he was obviously hurt by the breakup, he didn't want to show it. Over the years he really knew how to hide how he felt. I wanted Stan to be okay, but he was never forward.
"You."