| Chapter 19 |

•your pov•

"Hey (y/n), I didn't know I would see you here." Jenny smiles.
"I didn't either.." I let out an awkward laugh.
Everyone was silent. We all stood there.
"Geez I'm starving.." Kenny finally says. He turns around and starts ordering his meal.
The rest of the boys turn around.
"Wait (y/n)," Annie says. "I didn't know you were with Kyle." She crosses her arms.
"Yeah we've been dating for almost 2 years." I look over at Eric who had suddenly turned around.
"Where have you been?" Eric scoffs.
"What do you mean?" Annie looks confused.
"They're like all over each other all the time." Eric rolls his eyes.
Stan turns around.
"Uh." Kyle shakes his head. "No we aren't."
"Not what I've heard." Eric laughs.
I look over at Stan. Did he tell him something?
I was honestly confused.
"From who?" I question him.
"A little birdie told me." He responds quickly.
"You're little birdie is full of shit." I snap.
"Just fuck off okay?" Eric turns around.
"Don't talk to her like that." Kyle taps Eric on the shoulder.
"Oh this feels like deja vu.." I see Kenny turn back around and shake his head.
"Of course your defending (y/n). Nothing has changed." Eric scoffs and turns back around.
"You're still mad?" Kyle shakes his head. I nudge him.
"That's a bit insensitive." I whisper.
"What would you know about being 'insensitive'?" Eric turns back around again, mocking me.
"You probably don't even know what that mean Cartman." Kenny snickers.
"It means that (y/n) is a heartless bitch. You never cared about me, Stan, or Kenny. All you cared about was you. Then out of all people you choose to care for Kyle?" He yells.
"Eric.." I pause.
I was taken back by his words. I cared about all of them.
"Are you saying I picked favorites? You guys are all my friends, and I love you guys equally." I yell back. I glance at Stan and look away quickly.
"We were friends." Kenny crosses his arms.
"Well I still love you guys." I look over at Kyle. "I never wanted things to end like this." I feel my eyes start to tear up, and my voice starts to break.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I never showed how much I cared for you guys." I look down as I feel the tears start rush down my face. Kyle wraps his arms around me and rubs his hand across my back. I felt all the boys circle me and wrap their arms around me. I sniffle.
"I miss you guys." I whisper.
They all step away and we stand there silently again.
"I'll pay for your meal. We can all eat together." Stan nods.
We all finished ordering what we wanted and found a table for all of us to eat at.
Jenny, Tammy and Annie decided to eat at a separate table to let us five talk.
"Where do we start?" I sigh as I munch on some fries.
"Eric finally got laid." Kenny laughs.
"Fuck you." They both push each other playfully for a second.
"I never thought I'd see the day that we're all in relationships." Kyle smiles.
"Especially Cartman." Stan laughs.
"You guys suck."
We all laugh for a second and it becomes quiet for a second. This time I was okay with the silence.
"Besides relationships." I sit up. "What have you guys been up to?"
We all catch up.
I learned that I had missed a lot of what was happening in their lives.
Eric Cartman- like all the boys had gotten jobs.
In his new relationship with Tammy he started focusing more in school with her help of course. He also started working out and loosing weight. Eric struggled with his weight for a long time and I was glad that he was starting to feel more comfortable in his skin.
Kenny Mccormick dated Bebe for a few months. He later found out that Bebe was cheating on him and rekindled his relationship with Annie. Besides his job, he was looking to get emancipated by the end of the year. With the help of Stan, he had been looking at apartments and decided to take Karen with him. I was happy that he started his future early, especially with Annie. Apparently they were very serious. He then told us that Annie might've been pregnant, and for his sake I hope she is. Kenny would be an amazing father- but it might be too early for that.
Stan Marsh had been trying to just keep his head in school. He ended up telling us about the night he hooked up with Wendy. Wendy and him have not really spoken since that happen and he was okay with that. He said that them hooking up felt like the end of their relationship and a good way to end it. I learned that Wendy had moved on with some random foreign exchange student and seemed happy.
Stan said that he was unsure about his relationship with Jenny but he was willing to see were it led him.
He also got a car.
Kyle Broflovski. I already knew what he has been up to. 
Then when it came to me I told them what had been going on. I talked about Chris for a while and then I talked about Kyle.
"I wish I knew you guys were actually serious." Eric looks down.
"I asked her to marry me actually." Kyle smiled, grabbing my hand.
"No he didn't." I say in between laughter. The other boys laugh after they found out we were only joking.
"He did give me a promise ring." I show it.
"I'm sorry we doubted you guys." Stan chuckled.
"Yeah we're happy for you guys." Kenny smiled.
"Thank you." Kyle and I both say. We give each other a small peck on the lips.
"Ew" They all say in unison.
"We're gonna have to get used to that." Eric shakes his head.
"Oh shit." Kenny jumps up. "We've been here for like an hour and thirty minutes."
We all laugh.
"So we're late for class?" I smirk.
"Very." Stan sighs as he stands up.
"We'll we should all just go up to Stark's Pond then." Kenny shrugs. "We might as well skip the rest of school day."
We look around. The girls had gone awhile ago after they realized we were going to be there for a while.
"Okay fine." I smile. "Lets go."

AN:
the next chapter will technically be the last chapter but after that ill have a special about more into the future!! luv yall