| Chapter 11|

•your pov•

It was homecoming week. Kyle and I had been officially dating for almost 2 weeks.
"Hey (y/n)." Kyle nudged me as I stood at the lunch line.
"Oh hey. How'd the test go?" I ask him.
"I think I did good." He places his hand on my back as we move up the lunch line. Kyle had changed since we started dating. It was a good change.
We got our lunch, and sat at our usual table. Except Wendy was sitting there, and Bebe. I've grown to tolerate them both since they've been sitting by us recently. They're only sitting by us because Stan asked Wendy to homecoming and Kenny asked Bebe. Which made no sense to me. Eric still hadn't asked anyone, and I think he isn't going to.
"Hey Eric, who are you going to ask out to homecoming?" I ask, everyone looks at him.
"Ew, no one." He replied quickly.
"Dude, why don't you go with Heidi?" Kenny spoke.
"No way dude. Never again." Eric shivered.
"I heard Tammy Nelson has a crush on you Dude." Kyle chuckled.
"Yeah she does." Wendy confirms.
"Then why don't you ask her out then Eric?" I looked over at him and he was starting to blush.
"Shut up guys. I'm not gonna do that. I don't even wanna go to homecoming." He rolls his eyes.
"Fine if you're not gonna ask her then you can just be a third wheel." Kyle shrugged.
"Who are you going with Kyle?" Eric squinted at him.
"No one Cartman." Kyle stared angrily at him back.
"What about you (y/n) ?" Bebe asked.
"Nobody." I answered, looking over at Kyle quickly then at everyone else.
"Thats funny." Eric fake chuckled. "You both are going with 'Nobody'."
"Shut the fuck up, that doesn't even make any sense." Kyle snapped.
"Yes it does. You guys are both going out with someone named Nobody." He tried to explain his joke.
"So funny." I joke.
"O, M, G! I can totally hook you guys up with someone." Bebe points to the both of us. "Kyle you should go with Lola. She's totally hot and single." I look over at Kyle who was clearly uncomfortable. "(Y/n) you should go with David! Hm- well nevermind..I heard you guys didn't click so maybe Kevin. He's cute. Maybe even Clyde- I know he's my ex boyfriend but it's okay, I give you my blessing. If not him then maybe Butters. That's a little weird since you guys have been friends for a long time, maybe not him. Maybe even one of the 6th grader- I mean juniors? You guys used to always get into fights but some are kinda hot now." Bebe babbled.
"Uh. I'm good. But thank you for giving me options." I force a chuckle.
"I say you should go out with David. He really likes you." Kenny nodded.
"I don't know." I continued to eat my pizza.
I feel my phone vibrate. I pull out my phone, I got a text from Kyle. I look up at him and he continued to type away on the phone.
I opened the text.
Kyle: "Can you come over later?"
Me: "Yeah sure, when?"
Kyle: "After school?"
Me: "Sure lets walk together after school."
Kyle: "Okay."
I look back up and listen into to conversation again.
"Bebe just leave (y/n) alone." Wendy sighed annoyingly. "I'm sure she will find a date. She's a pretty girl." Everyone stares at Wendy shocked, including me. Eric laughs.
"What the fuck. You just called (y/n) pretty." I kick his leg.
"What does that mean." I exclaim.
"No- I didn't mean it like that. It's just that Wendy is such a stuck up bitch, I thought she would never call another human being pretty." He laughs.
"Cartman that's a little far." Stan scoffs.
"Whatever Cartman. All Im saying its a shame no one has asked you out yet." Wendy shrugs.
"Well thanks Wendy.." I look down at the food on my plate. "Yeah hopefully someone will ask my out soon." I look over at Kyle who was already looking at me. I smile at him and he signals me to look back down at my phone.
Kyle: "You won't have to wait for long."
....
The school bell rings and dismissed us all home.
"Wait (y/n) wait up." I hear a voice call out behind me. I turn around and see David. I froze up for a second, I haven't really talked to him since the party.
"Oh. David." We walk side by side down the hall. "Hey." I sigh.
"Where you going?" He asks.
"My locker." I look up at him as I stop at my locker.
"No- I mean where are you going after school?" He smiles.
"A friends house...why?" I grab my coat and begin to put it on.
"Oh. I was hoping you and I could talk." He watches me.
"Um, why can't we talk right now?" I look around for Kyle to hopefully show up soon.
"I was hoping we can talk over lunch or something." He looks down at his phone for a quick second.
"You can just tell me right now." I keep my eyes in my locker to avoid any eye contact with him. I pretend to pack my stuff in my backpack to waste time.
"Do you wanna go to my homecoming after party?" I threw my backpack on and shut my locker.
"Uh sure." I nodded.
"Hopefully we can go together." He smiles and walks away.
Kyle pushes me slightly and grabs onto my arm.
"Hey (y/n). You ready?"
"Yeah. Does your mom know I'm coming over?" We walk out the school doors.
"Yes, I texted her." He nods.
...
I set my backpack down next to Kyle's closet.
"Ike get out." Kyle yells. Ike was standing at the doorway teasing Kyle with something. I look over and Kyle snatched the item before I could see what it was. He shut the door and groaned.
"Ike's so annoying."
"What's in your hands?" I ask.
"Its for you." He pauses and holds out a teddy bear that was holding a box.
"Kyle." I chuckle as he hands me the bear.
"Open it." We both sit down on his bed. I open the box and it's another charm. Eventually this charm bracelet is going to have no room for any more charms. The charm had the date when we started dating. Officially.
"Kyle this is so lovely. Thank you." Inside the box there was text. It read 'Will you go to homecoming with m'.
"Sorry there wasn't enough room to fit the e in me." He nervously smiles.
"Yes." I set the bear on the bed next to us and grab the charm out of the box. He grabs my wrist. He helps me put my charm on my bracelet. I shake it around to recall all of the charms he had already given me. I was very thankful for everything he's given me. Kyle was a good boyfriend. I place my hand on his face and push our faces together. I kiss him lightly on the lips. Then we continue kissing. His arms began to wrap around me and he let his hands explore. I place my hand other hand on his thigh, he pushes me closer into a more comfortable position. We let go and we both put our legs on the bed, I wrap my legs around his waist and hoisted myself onto his lap. Our lips touched again and his tongue entered my mouth. As our breath gets heavier our bodies rock together. My body started to tremble. I wanted more but it wasn't the right time. His family was home and we always seem to get interrupted when something good happens. I missed his taste. I pull away.
He seemed confused at first but then someone knocked on the door.
"Kyle! Mom asked if you wanna go to the movies." Ike yelled outside the door.
I got off Kyle and Ike barged in.
"Do you wanna see a movie?" Kyle shrugged. He tried not to sound out of breath.
"Yeah sure."I let out a gust of air to catch my breath.
"Okay. Ike we're gonna get ready. Get out."

...

"You really didn't have to walk me to the front door." I roll my eyes and peck Kyle.
"That's what good boyfriend's do." He smile and I open my front door. We both look inside.
"(Y/n) you're back." My mom smiled. She was sitting at the dining table with Sharon and Stan was sitting on my couch.
"Fuck." I whispered as I held the teddy bear in my hand. I tried to hide it behind my back and pass it to Kyle. He opened my backpack and stuffed it inside.
"Hi Mom. Mrs. Marsh. Stan." I let out a fake laugh and Kyle waved.
"Ok bye Kyle." I walk inside and turn to shut the door. I shoot him a smile and shut the door.
"We're you with Kyle?" Stan asked as I throw my backpack by the couch.
"Yeah. We hung out after school." I need to change the subject.
"For what?" I land of the couch as he gives me a confused look.
"Math. I needed help with that new fucking assignment." I roll my eyes.
"Oh yeah. I didn't get how to even do that." He sighs and we both stare at the Tv, which was playing some reality show my mom loves.
I look over at my mom and Mrs. Marsh. They've actually been good friends since we moved to South Park and Stan was my first friend since they forced us to play together. I thought he was a dumb ass at first. He still is.
I kind of smile at the thought of our dumb antics we used to get into.
"So did you ask Wendy to homecoming?" I ask.
"Not officially. She's already picking out our colors for whatever it is. I dont know what it is and I dont know how to ask her. I'm not romantic enough for that kinda shit." He sighs.
"Stan don't say that. Im sure you can be romantic with Wendy." I shrug.
"Well it's kinda hard when all she wants is to be the star couple in high school. She never wants to do anything with me. We haven't even had sex or done anything like that." He starts to get visually frustrated
"Well sex isn't the only thing that comes out of being in a relationship-"
"I know.. but." He interrupts. "I wish we had the spark we used to have. I love Wendy. Sometimes I think we're not meant for each other." He stares at me. "Sometimes I think i'm made for someone else." He looks away and looks down at the ground. "We both deserve better."
"Stan." I place my hand on his back. "Maybe when you ask her out to homecoming you should do something that rekindles your relationship."
"What if I don't even want to ask her to homecoming." His voice cracks a bit. He was holding back.
"Why don't you just tell her what you're telling me. Be open with her and tell her your true feelings. Tell her how much you love her." He looks back up.
"That's what I'm doing right now."
...